Sea Fishing Waders

hi lads,can anyone recommend a make of chest waders that are not expensive and come in large sizes?

i am size 11" boot and a big chap my chest fell to the belly area many years ago and never come back up lol hence the large size needed.a mate of mined is looking for a small boat for fishing and has invited me to come out with him on a phew trips and where the boat would be launched is on a beach and i would have to wade in a bit to get on the boat.

so ideally i would need a good size with room to move fully water proof and light in weight oh and not to expensive as i may not like it and i don't want to through a load of money in to buying gear and equipment to leave in the cupboard cheers kev.

ukflag.gif

logo.jpg

CHEST WADERS THIGH WADERS NEOPRENE CHEST NEOPRENE WAIST NEOPRENE THIGH MADE TO MEASURE INDUSTRIAL WADERS HUNTER INDUSTRIAL FISH FARM PRO WOMENS WADERS CHILDRENS WADERS SPECIAL OFFERS ORDER BY POST INTERNATIONAL ORDERS SIZE CHARTS SITE MAP

MADE TO MEASURE WADERS

We understand that most people these days are not "average" and as we don't import our waders like everyone else we are the only company that can offer a bespoke service. It doesn't matter if you are 7' 6" tall or have a 66" waist or chest we can build waders to fit. Just provide us with your measurements and let over 100 years of waders manufacturing experience give you the best fit you will ever have.

FEATURES

These waders are identical to our Drycast waders, just bigger! They have welded joints with double hitch folded stitching. This represents the strongest joint achievable and helps to avoid wet legs. They also boast an upper made from thick, supple, crack resistant PVC sheet.The chest waders have an adjustable pull over straps include quick release, hard wearing plastic clasps to ensure your can remove them quickly if you fall in. The thigh waders have thigh straps to attach to your belt.

CHEST WADERS £94.95

Available in sizes 4 - 13

(inc VAT & P&P)

Size 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 pixel.gif

GIANT CHEST WADERS £109.95

Available in sizes 14 - 16

(inc VAT & P&P)

Size 14 15 16 pixel.gif

THIGH WADERS £69.95

Available in sizes 4 - 13

(inc VAT & P&P)

Size 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 pixel.gif

GIANT THIGH WADERS £79.95

Available in sizes 14 - 16

(inc VAT & P&P)

Size 14 15 16 pixel.gif

Add Studding to any of these boots £10 pixel.gif

SOME OF OUR CUSTOMERS

(click for more)

almtm.jpg

£80 - £120

(inc VAT & P&P)

RRP's £180.00 / £120.00

NOTE: Once your order is received we will contact you with a list of the required measurements.

We are so confident of our workmanship we are happy to offer a one year guarantee against seam leakage.

here you go kev, hope it helps