Beach Bums!!

Like that pup Andy he be putting some heavy waits to bed if the minerals are there mate

Will defo see if the Romeo pup can match the Razor pup at that game Dai..I'm quietly confident he will

i hope he dose mate that game is not for all dogs i never thort id have one for big bags single but im on my third now but they never see old age.

ps is boots jibbing on the sand flys in that last pic :D :D

• Like 1

smart pics fuji, the young dog is turning out to be a beautiful looking sapling, really taking shape now. Do you keep all dogs, and what is the reason, if any for this??

ATB

tom heavy

Not any real preference for dogs or bitches mate,I did want a dog out of Don's litter & he was the end result as for Boots well my ex woman chose Boot's litter bro on looks only lol,when we went for him the lad sent us home with two!! So I was kind of lumbered with him lol,the pup Mario well my two sons got a pup each from the litter a dog in Mario & a bitch called Gypsy so again no specific reason getting him just thought one of each may give us the chance of getting something half decent between us lol,I have a bitch called Fenn here & my lad has taken my other bitch Swift to live with him so until Mario the pup came along we had two of each so like I say no favouring of dogs or bitches really,if they can put a shift in that's all we are concerned about..just nipping out over the beach again now to give them a runaround,the tide is at it's lowest at 12.12pm..will chuck a pic or two on here when we return lol,I only live two minutes away from the beach so always handy enough for the mutts..

• Like 1

I'm suprised you ain't armed with a rod fuji. A few mackerel in the dogs and yourself job done.

There was a few guys fishing over on the beach today,not sure what for mind you lol,I've never been into fishing bud but I'm seriously thinking of getting myself a bit of kit to go fishing the lochs up Scotland,will be good craic I reckon a few beers,tent,dog a stove what more does a fella want lol

• Like 1

I'm suprised you ain't armed with a rod fuji. A few mackerel in the dogs and yourself job done.

There was a few guys fishing over on the beach today,not sure what for mind you lol,I've never been into fishing bud but I'm seriously thinking of getting myself a bit of kit to go fishing the lochs up Scotland,will be good craic I reckon a few beers,tent,dog a stove what more does a fella want lol

That would be a brilliant evening I think.its exactly what I would call living the dream.

Me and the wife watched a programme last year about a guy who found a walking stick I think it was in a small river in Scotland.

30yrs later he set about going back as he was convinced that there was treasure hidden in the river something to do with a book.he lived alone with his mother.and did go back looking for it.

It was 1 of those strange programmes channel 4 do now and again.very strange programmes but the camera work was brilliant.

like I said the other week that's my plan this summer andy , got my self a travel rod and kit first expedition is end of month . That pup is looking awesome pal you will have some team in a couple years time with boots and mario plus gypsy ?
  • Like 1