Boxing At The Weekend...

1 minute ago, kanny said:

I dunno,  I thought if was quite cute how Hrgovic kept landing that right, just wasn't enough to keep dubois off ,he wasn't throwing it from the ear muffs on position like AJ will be . Style makes fights n all that , should be a blast either way, Can't see it making 12 .

Lol, kanny, you'll probably know more than me, but I've read joshua is looking to start a support etc home for retired boxers?

• Like 1

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

martyn wouldn’t take me money said give it to your kids and pic on here with them with it  thanks mate they was happy lol be market and seaside arcades weekend so it will get enjoyed 

" Right then kids , we got the picture "  " put the money back in my wallet and go tidy your rooms "

The THL fight club

Posted Images

Just now, shaaark said:

Lol, kanny, you'll probably know more than me, but I've read joshua is looking to start a support etc home for retired boxers?

Nah I'm just waffling mate 😆...ive not heard that 

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, kanny said:

Nah I'm just waffling mate 😆...ive not heard that 

Ah OK, I read a bit about it earlier.

Don't know much details, thought you might?  👍

I think after Ruiz ruined Joshua he will be much more cautious of getting hit by a big puncher and dubious can bang for sure ok AJ looked good knocking out an MMA star but that was always going to happen just because fury made him look like a contender he never really was so I,ll throw my hat in with youth and ambition over age and experience in this one 

• Like 1

I think aj learned alot after being in with usyk especially the 2nd one decent fight that was..

Should be a gudden with dubois 

Edited by dodger
  • Like 1
5 minutes ago, Francie, said:

AJ an Dubois had to be separated by security at a sit down between them tonight.

Joshua has a genuine dislike for him doesn't he

• Like 1
1 hour ago, dodger said:

Joshua has a genuine dislike for him doesn't he

Dunno Dodger first time seen them together,Dubois not feared of him by the looks of it

18 hours ago, Greyman said:

I think after Ruiz ruined Joshua he will be much more cautious of getting hit by a big puncher and dubious can bang for sure ok AJ looked good knocking out an MMA star but that was always going to happen just because fury made him look like a contender he never really was so I,ll throw my hat in with youth and ambition over age and experience in this one 

i agree dubois has a good chance if he can land some bombs i hope he wins

• Like 1
10 hours ago, mr moocher said:

i agree dubois has a good chance if he can land some bombs i hope he wins

I think with Ruiz thing, I think it made Aj realise that, he knew knocked fair few over before, but came up so body who could take his shots, I think the bang on his temple in that 1st fight, plus he didn't use his guard a great deal and came un stuck. I think if he had rematch now, now he  boxing better he knock Ruiz out cold. Any fighter at heavyweight can get knocked out, just look at Uysk he had fury down, if the ref stopped 2 punches would put fury on  the deck, and if did get back up uysk would finish him off deff. Now that uysk at 6ft 3in 15st 10lb, Fury 6ft 9in near 19 St, it speed of punches that and power ko a man. Aj deff got power and fast combinations, not saying win in that fight, but I feel he take him out quick, as he knows  dubois can bang heavy and young,   I not really bothered who wins really, as long we can retire fury and bis big mouth,  and dreg family. I've never that keen on gypos, prob what gone in the past with Lurchers etc, but I reckon fury attitude as put lot of people of them, more than before deff. 

• Haha 1
27 minutes ago, bird said:

as long we can retire fury and bis big mouth,  and dreg family. I've never that keen on gypos, prob what gone in the past with Lurchers etc, but I reckon fury attitude as put lot of people of them, more than before deff. 

Kin el, bird, you'll have the anti p***y police on your case now!!  Lol 👍