Boxing At The Weekend...

• Replies 9.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

martyn wouldn’t take me money said give it to your kids and pic on here with them with it  thanks mate they was happy lol be market and seaside arcades weekend so it will get enjoyed 

" Right then kids , we got the picture "  " put the money back in my wallet and go tidy your rooms "

The THL fight club

Posted Images

19 minutes ago, mr moocher said:

furys fought no one joshua would beat him by ko 100 per cent furys well over rated and now hes finished probally wont even fight joshua too scared

Fury, and wilder ducked joshua for about 5 years.

Fury and wilder, between them held up more than a few fights that should've happened, mate.

I'll be glad to see both of them gone from boxing completely.  👍

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, shaaark said:

Fury and wilder, between them held up more than a few fights that should've happened, mate.

me too get back to real boxers not clowns

• Like 1

Wilder did very well out of heavyweight boxing,  he had heart but was very limited. But he weighs 20 pounds less than Usyk and still knocked Fury over 4 times. It's a shame the Haye v Fury or Fury v AJ never came off. Fury would have been retired years ago and saved us all the earache and embarrassment from camp Fury.

• Like 2
21 minutes ago, jukel123 said:

Wilder did very well out of heavyweight boxing,  he had heart but was very limited. But he weighs 20 pounds less than Usyk and still knocked Fury over 4 times. It's a shame the Haye v Fury or Fury v AJ never came off. Fury would have been retired years ago and saved us all the earache and embarrassment from camp Fury.

haye in his prime would of smashed fury haye v usk would of been a good fight too

• Haha 1
55 minutes ago, mr moocher said:

haye in his prime would of smashed fury haye v usk would of been a good fight too

Haye Usyk, what a fight that would have been.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, paddyluke said:

Haye couldn't beat Bellew(he had two attempts) , Usyk knocked out Bellew

True but as Bellew said before the first fight with Haye " he's been fooling the British public for years." He was a shadow of his former self. Peak Haye v Peak Usyk would have been a great fight imo.

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Greyman said:

Still think Daniel needs one or two more big fights but let’s see 

Everyone jumped on the hype train after AJ's Ngannou and Wallin performances but really were any questions answered?  I don't think so, I reckon dubious  is more than capable of making it a competitive fight. I have trouble putting faith in either the way things stand , which actually makes it an intriguing fight 🤔 😅 

• Like 2

I'm intrigued as to whether you deliberatdly spell Dubois' name as Dubious or whether you think there's a question mark about him 

THL demands an answer.Lol

I would f****n love to see Dubois v Fury. What a prospect. If Dubois could keep his nerve and see it to the end. It would be fantastic entertainment.

Edited by jukel123
17 minutes ago, jukel123 said:

I'm intrigued as to whether you ironically spell Dubois' name as Dubious or whether you think there's a question mark about him 

THL demands an answer.Lol

I would f****n love to see Dubois v Fury. What a prospect. If Dubois could keep his nerve and see it to the end. It would be fantastic entertainment.

It's on purpose ...like a dog that's jacked,  it's always in the back of your mind ..a few come good , most don't  😆 

13 minutes ago, kanny said:

It's on purpose ...like a dog that's jacked,  it's always in the back of your mind ..a few come good , most don't  😆 

Excellent wit there Kanny boy. Dubois is like Fury... they both have sad, monkey on -their- backs fathers who are full of shit.

I remember years ago I worked with a lad who was an ABA champion. We all used to mess about shadow boxing, trying to goad him into showing us what he'd got. But he hated horseplay,hated boxing imo. He only did it to fulfil his father's dreams and inadequacies.

I think Dubois is in that scenario somewhere.

Edited by jukel123
  • Like 1
7 hours ago, shaaark said:

Joshua is over rated beat a few journeymen lost Twice against usyk and once to that little fat Mexican don’t listen to uncle Eddie’s shit