Boxing At The Weekend...

1 minute ago, mC HULL said:

quality lol he sits down finished gets asked do you want the cross sucks  it then comes to life lol 

then gets rushed to hospital which never happened but gave him a few hour to wash out what they give him most likely 

but all at shit so it is what it is  

he was gone got hit with another 10 still didn’t go over and still won last round you can’t teach that 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Replies 9.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

martyn wouldn’t take me money said give it to your kids and pic on here with them with it  thanks mate they was happy lol be market and seaside arcades weekend so it will get enjoyed 

" Right then kids , we got the picture "  " put the money back in my wallet and go tidy your rooms "

The THL fight club

Posted Images

10 hours ago, dogmandont said:

Only problem with that Len is he's not fighting wilder. 

Usyk is completely different animal from wilder as fury found out. 

did you see fury playing with wilder like he was usyk ?

• Haha 3
2 hours ago, Greyman said:

Mate just stop it your sounding like mc Hull your man lost to a better fighter end of, the Ukrainian people don’t want the war over half a million young men killed and dozins more surrendering on a daily basis and hundreds more fleeing there own country most Ukrainians now realise they have been conned and the real enemy is zelenski and his western puppet masters none of that has anything to do with usyk becoming a goat and fury being shown for what he really is an average fighter with a huge size advantage I think they should both just hang up there gloves and enjoy there wealth nothing more to prove 

it’s debateable if he lost at all ffs lol if your scoring rounds like you should 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 7
6 minutes ago, YOKEL said:

If the ref hadn't have done him a huge favour in stopping usyks attack prematurely, then taking 20 seconds to count to 8 he'd have been stopped in the 9th!

Yokel 

the ref stopped usyk at the 10 seconds left on the clock in the corner of the screen lol 

long count ffs lol 

• Haha 3

Fury was burning too much energy from the ring walk onwards,  bouncing about like a cat on a hot tin roof before the first bell , meanwhile usyk was stood calm and collected,  it was the same throughout the fight , on the backfoot inviting pressure from usyk when in truth Fury's best work came from the few occasions he held ground in the center, usyk was get pot spotted at will from that low guard stance of Fury's,  fury must have done 10 miles walkabout lol

• Like 2
Just now, chartpolski said:

BANZAI ! 🇯🇵 We will never accept defeat 🇯🇵

Cheers.

no he’s lost chart lol it happens mate 

last judge had it one to usyk which is not dodgy to see it like that some early rounds were close usyk won 9 -10-11 

fury won 3-8 id say 12 and some more a the earlier ones  i thought 

• Haha 1
38 minutes ago, kanny said:

Fury was burning too much energy from the ring walk onwards,  bouncing about like a cat on a hot tin roof before the first bell , meanwhile usyk was stood calm and collected,  it was the same throughout the fight , on the backfoot inviting pressure from usyk when in truth Fury's best work came from the few occasions he held ground in the center, usyk was get pot spotted at will from that low guard stance of Fury's,  fury must have done 10 miles walkabout lol

on the coke😲

• Haha 2
49 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

it’s debateable if he lost at all ffs lol if your scoring rounds like you should 

what about the ngannou fight,that result was not debateable fury definately came 2nd

• Like 5

Fury one and only chance to beat usyk is by way of knockout he was never going to beat him going the distance and leaving it to the score card.

Fury knew in his heart of hearts he couldn't beat usyk that's why he's avoided him for so long.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, mC HULL said:

quality lol he sits down finished gets asked do you want the cross sucks  it then comes to life lol 

then gets rushed to hospital which never happened but gave him a few hour to wash out what they give him most likely 

but all are at shit so it is what it is  

So your wondering how he can go from being tired to being energetic so quickly? 

Didn't tyson fury get up from being knocked to the ground by wilder and come back full of beans ? 

Apart from a few Internet comments I haven't seen one journalist or anybody from boxing questioning if usyk had taken something between rounds 

The only reason I can see your thinking this way is your on a windup because you haven't got anything to say because fury lost. 

Edited by Welsh_red
  • Like 6
2 hours ago, mC HULL said:

did you see fury playing with wilder like he was usyk ?

I seen fury acting the bollox then I seen him wobbling round the ring like a new born lamb, lol. Then lose to a arm punching cruiser weight. Lol. 

• Haha 3
3 hours ago, mC HULL said:

no he’s lost chart lol it happens mate 

last judge had it one to usyk which is not dodgy to see it like that some early rounds were close usyk won 9 -10-11 

fury won 3-8 id say 12 and some more a the earlier ones  i thought 

It was definitely a close fight. The judges unanimously agreed that Usyk won rounds 1, 8, 9 and 10, and Fury won rounds 5, 6, 7 and 12. The other 4 rounds were scored 2/1 in favour of Fury (rounds 2 & 4) and Usyk (rounds 3 & 11).
I scored it 7 to 5 in favour of Usyk but could see how a few rounds could be scored either way depending on what (who) you like. What clinches it for me is that Usyk came forward for the vast majority of the fight.., which I’ll always favour, and the knock down which might have been a stoppage, and ‘without a bell’ would have been the end of the fight. Would like to see it again but would see a similar outcome. Usyk is a special boxing talent as AJ and now Fury have found out. There’s no shame in losing to a real champion.

IMG_2073.jpeg

• Like 7

For me I think fury boxed well and aj did also especially in the second it's just usyk so good and a nice man and good role model 

• Like 4