Boxing At The Weekend...

Interesting to see how Fury takes this defeat in the long run. Will he go on a complete downward bender? Or will he feel the pressure of the undefeated fighter  having been lifted from him?

If he takes up the option of the return, he would be better taking the fight to Usyk in the same way he took the fight to Wilder in the last two of the three fights. Apart from three rounds, Fury was on the backfoot . Seems daft to me to have huge physical advantages over your opponent and then not use them. He's never going to outbox Usyk over 12 rounds  so he might as well go for broke. Shit or bust.

Did anyone notice John Fury dancing along  with  Tyson during the ringwalk? And then giving conflicting advice to Steward between rounds? Is there no level of fuckwittery to which the retard will not stoop? 

• Like 3

• Replies 9.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

martyn wouldn’t take me money said give it to your kids and pic on here with them with it  thanks mate they was happy lol be market and seaside arcades weekend so it will get enjoyed 

" Right then kids , we got the picture "  " put the money back in my wallet and go tidy your rooms "

The THL fight club

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, jukel123 said:

Interesting to see how Fury takes this defeat in the long run. Will he go on a complete downward bender? Or will he feel the pressure of the undefeated fighter  having been lifted from him?

If he takes up the option of the return, he would be better taking the fight to Usyk in the same way he took the fight to Wilder in the last two of the three fights. Apart from three rounds, Fury was on the backfoot . Seems daft to me to have huge physical advantages over your opponent and then not use them. He's never going to outbox Usyk over 12 rounds  so he might as well go for broke. Shit or bust.

Did anyone notice John Fury dancing along  with  Tyson during the ringwalk? And then giving conflicting advice to Steward between rounds? Is there no level of fuckwittery to which the retard will not stoop? 

seen were usyk is in the corner f****d and he takes something off the cross instant  awake fresh @gnasher16 tell us what it is ? 

you can give it to bitches to stop heat lol 

• Confused 1
4 hours ago, paddyluke said:

yet still couldn't beat Usyk😉

That's it n as all his last opponents say he gradually works you out and adapts n beats you not only physically but mentally..

I also think aj didn't get enough credit in his fights with usyk especially the second one he could hold his head high after that night fight.

4 hours ago, Billy b said:

What a performance from usyk, measured and accurate and as calm as can be 

At one go tyson looked like he was gonna overwhelm usyk and possibly stop him but he couldn't do no good momentum wise, he was just wasn't enough of a challenge, usyk was unreal, what a talent. 

And tysons corner was a joke, yapping and talking s**t, usyks corner had 1 clear voice 

👍

Usyk has demolished 4 brits.  Chishora, AJ x2, Dubois and Fury. f****n national enemy if you ask me. Time to send military aid to Putin. Lol.

• Haha 2
3 minutes ago, jukel123 said:

Usyk has demolished 4 brits.  Chishora, AJ x2, Dubois and Fury. f****n national enemy if you ask me. Time to send military aid to Putin. Lol.

if it wasn’t fit ukraine what’s going on chisora aj and fury had him about beaten lol

41 minutes ago, jukel123 said:

Seen him talking on some utube channel and it sounded to me like he is done, he has enough money for two lifetimes been knocked out 6or 7times why be  stinking rich when your a dribbling mess in a wheel chair, and he has just been knocked out again by an arm punching pillow fisted midget lol 

• Haha 2
27 minutes ago, Greyman said:

Seen him talking on some utube channel and it sounded to me like he is done, he has enough money for two lifetimes been knocked out 6or 7times why be  stinking rich when your a dribbling mess in a wheel chair, and he has just been knocked out again by an arm punching pillow fisted midget lol 

Yeah, seen him down a few times, but last night his head was really scrambled. Not good for the brain.  He doesn't want to end up a complete fuckwit like his old man. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, mC HULL said:

seen were usyk is in the corner f****d and he takes something off the cross instant  awake fresh @gnasher16 tell us what it is ? 

you can give it to bitches to stop heat lol 

Screenshot_20240519_163359_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20240519_163403_Gallery.jpg

Just watched that 9th round again, what was the ref up to? He kept trying to jump between them and getting in Usyks eyeline/way about 3 or 4 times before he jumped in to give the standing 8 count... very indecisive, pretty poor in such a big moment of the fight imo...

Got to admire Furys ability to recover though, tough man for sure...

After watching again I don't see anything but a Usyk win tbh, close win, but he probably edged 4 of the first 6 rounds and the 10-8 in the 9th put him ahead by at least 2 rounds for me.. you could give the last 3 rounds to either of them, but can't see it as a Fury win myself at all...

Fury fought a much different fight than I thought he would, never used his size as much as we all thought, but boxed pretty well and caught Usyk clean a few times... fair play to them both a worthy fight for unifying the division, the best boxer won it, shame the englishman lost..

• Like 3
11 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

Just watched that 9th round again, what was the ref up to? He kept trying to jump between them and getting in Usyks eyeline/way about 3 or 4 times before he jumped in to give the standing 8 count... very indecisive, pretty poor in such a big moment of the fight imo...

Got to admire Furys ability to recover though, tough man for sure...

After watching again I don't see anything but a Usyk win tbh, close win, but he probably edged 4 of the first 6 rounds and the 10-8 in the 9th put him ahead by at least 2 rounds for me.. you could give the last 3 rounds to either of them, but can't see it as a Fury win myself at all...

Fury fought a much different fight than I thought he would, never used his size as much as we all thought, but boxed pretty well and caught Usyk clean a few times... fair play to them both a worthy fight for unifying the division, the best boxer won it, shame the englishman lost..

I thought Usyk was unbelievably professional at that stage. His mind must gave been screaming at him to finish his man off. But he stopped immediately the ref told him to.

There's a clip of Chishora saying to the ref that his counting was very, very slow. ( And he's big mates with Fury.)

Usyk was really unlucky not to have finished him there and then.  It was only a combination of the ref and the bell which allowed Fury to clear his head.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, kanny said:

No idea,  could be legit 

Good old fashioned smelling salts?

No idea what drug McHull is on about giving  to bitches in heat. But a lot of weird stuff goes on in Hull.

• Haha 1

Missed Tyson singing at the end , he should have sang patsy clines who sorry now 

I dont think tyson will jack for long , he's egos to big and his dick Head father will miss the lime light 

• Like 1