Boxing At The Weekend...

1 minute ago, mC HULL said:

he was completely out classed what fight did you watch mate ? a lovely shot changed the fight but fury at that point was f***ing about well ahead 

you must accept fury was beaten fair and square by a better guy

• Like 5

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

martyn wouldn’t take me money said give it to your kids and pic on here with them with it  thanks mate they was happy lol be market and seaside arcades weekend so it will get enjoyed 

" Right then kids , we got the picture "  " put the money back in my wallet and go tidy your rooms "

The THL fight club

Posted Images

9 minutes ago, Greyman said:

Fury has brought heavyweight boxing into the gutter now he’s been beaten hopefully he will just f**k off and take his dad with him 

Well mate,the sauds dont think so an neither do the fans lol its entertainment at the end of the day,dont loose no sleep over it

• Like 1
1 minute ago, mC HULL said:

he was completely out classed what fight did you watch mate ? a lovely shot changed the fight but fury at that point was f***ing about well ahead 

how long is your tongue to be so far up Fury`s ass from this distance, he lost fair and square!

• Like 4
Just now, paddyluke said:

you must accept fury was beaten fair and square by a better guy

id say fury nicked it mate he was cruising until he got caught 

there will be a few more fights yet both did thereself proud i think no quit in any of them hats off to both put on an exciting fight 

• Like 5

Fair play to usyk he's a game fighter and took some solid shots from someone 3st heavier..but the decision is ultimately the decision and the smallest man won..

1 minute ago, greg64 said:

round 9 was a cracker never seen fury hurt like that before, he didn't know where he was and the ref should have let usyk finish him

standing 8 count mate 

3 minutes ago, greg64 said:

round 9 was a cracker never seen fury hurt like that before, he didn't know where he was and the ref should have let usyk finish him

he was like the old pissed up blokes on the way home from pub as a kid lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1st thing, well done to both men, congratulations to usyk, that was a decent fight which was gona be a boxing match, if the rematch does go ahead then fury needs to stop acting the maggot as he learned tonight that he can be hurt and not come back as good now hes over the hill, from 9 on fury looked like an old man, maybe his nose got broke but 9 gave usyk the win, hopefully we do get the rematch, personally i think fury has had his day, hes not the same after wilder trilogy those fights have taken something from both those men. And no shame in losing to usyk as he seems top class no doubt, neither are huge punchers so maybe thats why it was let go as it was

5 minutes ago, greg64 said:

He was in a bad way wasn't he ropes ref n bell saved him but fight should have been over even pundits said so after decision 

• Like 2
10 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

id say fury nicked it mate he was cruising until he got caught 

there will be a few more fights yet both did thereself proud i think no quit in any of them hats off to both put on an exciting fight 

Fury boxed well best iv seen him I thought he was going to make a boring fight tbh but I enjoyed it n he caught usyk with a few guddens but usyk especially being the smaller fighter n many saying tyson would be to big n strong took all that tyson had and recoverd well turning things around and like others before him put tyson in a place he hadn't been before and turned the fight around cutting and making those and angles uping the volume and become more relentless and consistent using fury and the ring to his advantage aswell as actually hurting fury when he had him tied up your right the he started off grand n was close upto 6th looking forward to the rematch 👍 

2 minutes ago, dodger said:

Fury boxed well best iv seen him I thought he was going to make a boring fight tbh but I enjoyed it n he caught usyk with a few guddens but usyk especially being the smaller fighter n many saying tyson would be to big n strong took all that tyson had and recoverd well turning things around and like others before him put tyson in a place he hadn't been before and turned the fight around cutting and making those and angles uping the volume and become more relentless and consistent using fury and the ring to his advantage aswell as actually hurting fury when he had him tied up your right the he started off grand n was close upto 6th looking forward to the rematch 👍 

that shot in 9 brought usyk back into it he won 9 10 11 i think fury took 12 

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, dodger said:

He was in a bad way wasn't he ropes ref n bell saved him but fight should have been over even pundits said so after decision 

it was a standing 8 count mate i think ref thought he was over then rope kept him up as ref stepped i. so give him standing 8 wasn’t nothing dodgy really

6 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

The dosser was finely found out😂🤣😂🤣😂

found out ? i think he did his self proud just should a not been showboating that much

• Like 2