Boxing At The Weekend...

joshua doesn’t look confident does he 

6 minutes ago, pesky1972 said:

Can’t believe how much the Fury fan boys have bummed up Wilder the last few years to give Fury’s CV credibility, when the rest of us knew he’s fought no-one of any real standing at heavyweight. Wilder is a dreadful boxer, and totally neutralised by a decent, but not anywhere near elite level boxer in Parker.

Interested to see what Joshua has left, and whether he looks like he could seriously compete for a belt again.

Also, fcuk all this sucking up to the arabs. We need these fights back in the US and Europe. If the Saudis want a big title fight in Riyadh, let them produce a contender of their own.

kanny hit the nail on the head he’s been inactive more then he has in the last decade couldn’t land the shot 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

• Replies 9.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

martyn wouldn’t take me money said give it to your kids and pic on here with them with it  thanks mate they was happy lol be market and seaside arcades weekend so it will get enjoyed 

" Right then kids , we got the picture "  " put the money back in my wallet and go tidy your rooms "

The THL fight club

Posted Images

Aj blasted otto and to be honest i was surprised how easy, wilder slowing down too, although hes only 16stone he has the legs of a fly weight and parker nearly had him kod, he was totally off in this fight, well done parker, decwnt fight night, the only boring fight was the light heavy  in my opinion, 

• Like 1

Great night of boxing, but i hate the Saudi events, shit atmosphere, a sea of tea towels don't make for a boxing crowd..

Wilder has always been a shit boxer, his footwork is awful, he doesn't set anything up right, gets in a right tangle most times he engages...but has a big right hand...that's it... Ortiz must still be kicking himself for getting caught.. Parker got it just right, I don't think he'd beat Fury, Joshua or Usyk...but Wilder is there for the beating if you nullify his only weapon...great performance from Parker, chuffed for him..

Well done Dubois, showed a lot of heart and came on strong at the end, was a tough, physical fight, he's still young so hopefully can get another chance..

AJs best performance for a long time, a potential banana skin and he made easy work of it...I hope Fury beats Usyk and they finally get it on late next year...no doubt Fury will give a ton of excuses to avoid it though...but here's hoping

• Like 3
13 minutes ago, Lenmcharristar said:

Aj blasted otto and to be honest i was surprised how easy, wilder slowing down too, although hes only 16stone he has the legs of a fly weight and parker nearly had him kod, he was totally off in this fight, well done parker, decwnt fight night, the only boring fight was the light heavy  in my opinion, 

Bivol was just too good mate, fair play to Arthur, but was miles away... I think Beterbiev will stop Bivol though...

• Like 1
On 22/12/2023 at 12:42, mC HULL said:

parker ain’t beating wilder in a million years mate and i wouldn’t be surprised if miller beats the jacker either 

The bookies must love you, couldn’t be more wrong if you had a set of working eyes lol

• Haha 5
56 minutes ago, keepdiggin said:

Cringing at all this AJ is back bollocks he beat a journeyman let’s have a recap still lost to a fat Mexican and a crustier weight twice lol

Yeah I agree 👍  ..AJ  has been using Wallin for sparing for the usyk fights so he knew what to expect,  Lewis summed it up right when he said after the fight that he could take nothing from that performance. 

• Like 1
10 hours ago, NEWKID said:

Bivol was just too good mate, fair play to Arthur, but was miles away... I think Beterbiev will stop Bivol though...

Bivol is getting better and is near the top of his game think he will beat beterbiev if they do meet though not easily  he just has those heavy hands and relentless work rate  jmo of corse

1 hour ago, Greyman said:

Bivol is getting better and is near the top of his game think he will beat beterbiev if they do meet though not easily  he just has those heavy hands and relentless work rate  jmo of corse

Be a great fight mate, hopefully not too cagey, if they both let their hands go it could be a knock out either way...I think Bertibiev may be able to hurt him though, he was hurt with 1 good body punch last night, it was brief but someone like Bertibiev will jump all over that... the light heavies is a great division at the minute 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, kanny said:

Yeah I agree 👍  ..AJ  has been using Wallin for sparing for the usyk fights so he knew what to expect,  Lewis summed it up right when he said after the fight that he could take nothing from that performance. 

I think he usef Wallin for the Charles Martin fight? Not as recent as Usyk, could well be wrong though..

Wallin is tough enough but not near the top of the division obviously, just though AJ had a bit of the older menace about him, pre Ruiz 1, he can bang and box a bit, I think he beats everyone other than Usyk, I still think he beats Fury personally...

• Like 3