Boxing At The Weekend...

• Replies 9.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

martyn wouldn’t take me money said give it to your kids and pic on here with them with it  thanks mate they was happy lol be market and seaside arcades weekend so it will get enjoyed 

" Right then kids , we got the picture "  " put the money back in my wallet and go tidy your rooms "

The THL fight club

Posted Images

Just now, Greyman said:

Just in case you need to remind yourselves what real boxing is I will remind you of this weekends upcoming bout, genuine unbeaten hungry fighters putting everything on the line 

What's your thoughts on Adam Azim mate, I watched his fight last night.

European Champion in his 10th fight, and it looked an easy night's work, he looks a very good prospect!

• Like 3
  • 3 weeks later...

Thoughts on Billam-Smith last night?

He didn't look convincing at all, he's tough but was caught a lot last night. Strange finish but his ribs looked f****d, I guess only the lad would know the damage/pain but I suppose there is real concern of internal damage once the ribs are broken and that ain't worth the risk.

Billam-Smith comes over as genuinely decent bloke, he's got a few more decent fights in front of him, cruiser weight is a decent division for brits. 

• Like 2

Watched that Devon Haney /Prograis fight he's some fighter that Haney its not often you see a fighter who just makes no mistakes whatsoever.....he was just flawless in his technique of fighting a southpaw he doesnt do anything brilliantly but does everything very well and again,just doesnt make technical mistakes at all......im not sure who the other top fighters are around his weight divisions but he'll take some beating.

• Like 2
37 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

Watched that Devon Haney /Prograis fight he's some fighter that Haney its not often you see a fighter who just makes no mistakes whatsoever.....he was just flawless in his technique of fighting a southpaw he doesnt do anything brilliantly but does everything very well and again,just doesnt make technical mistakes at all......im not sure who the other top fighters are around his weight divisions but he'll take some beating.

Think they are trying to line up a fight with tank Davies for him, thought that was his best performance against prograi the other night actually thought he lost to lomachenko a few fights earlier but got the decision anyways, he seemed to have a bit more snap to his punch’s the other night 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Greyman said:

Think they are trying to line up a fight with tank Davies for him, thought that was his best performance against prograi the other night actually thought he lost to lomachenko a few fights earlier but got the decision anyways, he seemed to have a bit more snap to his punch’s the other night 

i was going to say mate lomachenko already should of beat him 

• Like 1
21 hours ago, Greyman said:

I know in his interview post fight Haney was talking about fights at 147 but Davies is well below that isnt he ? i dont really keep up at world level how much difference weight wise would Davies be from Haney then ?.....similar type of style as i remember Davies one of them pin point accurate,dont really get too involved,in and out speed merchants is he not ?....be a good tactical fight if the weights are close.

2 hours ago, gnasher16 said:

I know in his interview post fight Haney was talking about fights at 147 but Davies is well below that isnt he ? i dont really keep up at world level how much difference weight wise would Davies be from Haney then ?.....similar type of style as i remember Davies one of them pin point accurate,dont really get too involved,in and out speed merchants is he not ?....be a good tactical fight if the weights are close.

Davis = super feather, lightweight and light welter.

Haney = lightweight and light welter.

But Haney is four years younger than Davis, and is three inches taller, with a five inch reach advantage.

So would think he'd make weight more comfortably, and be stronger at welterweight than Davis.

Edited by shaaark
10 minutes ago, shaaark said:

Davis = super feather, lightweight and light welter.

Haney = lightweight and light welter.

But Haney is four years younger than Davis, and is three inches taller, with a five inch reach advantage.

So would think he'd be stronger at welterweight than Davis.

It’s bed time if Davies catches him but haney beats him with his skills imo. But that doesn’t mean Davies can’t box because he sure and shit can.. both great fighters 

• Like 2
1 minute ago, lurcherman 887 said:

It’s bed time if Davies catches him but haney beats him with his skills imo. But that doesn’t mean Davies can’t box because he sure and shit can.. both great fighters 

Yep, be a cracking fight.

• Like 1