Boxing At The Weekend...

1 minute ago, Greyman said:

Be interesting to see if the Bivol fight has effected him in anyway, i can’t see it going the distance personally two big punchers someone’s hitting the canvas , think canelo must be coming to the end and Charlo has had his own issues going on in his private life so it’s a real 50/50 I recon 👍

canelo fought golovkin and ryder since bivol 

he’s bk fighting a smaller man charlo going up 2 weight classes 

• Replies 10.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

martyn wouldn’t take me money said give it to your kids and pic on here with them with it  thanks mate they was happy lol be market and seaside arcades weekend so it will get enjoyed 

" Right then kids , we got the picture "  " put the money back in my wallet and go tidy your rooms "

The THL fight club

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, Greyman said:

Be interesting to see if the Bivol fight has effected him in anyway, i can’t see it going the distance personally two big punchers someone’s hitting the canvas , think canelo must be coming to the end and Charlo has had his own issues going on in his private life so it’s a real 50/50 I recon 👍

Be interesting and it's a good match up as you say but I will watch it in the morning 

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

canelo fought golovkin and ryder since bivol 

he’s bk fighting a smaller man charlo going up 2 weight classes 

And the fact he looked shite against a much older  ggg and was unable to put him away as I’ve said makes me wonder how much he has left in the tank, I know you already know the outcome but some of us still have to weigh things up rationally 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
35 minutes ago, Greyman said:

And the fact he looked shite against a much older  ggg and was unable to put him away as I’ve said makes me wonder how much he has left in the tank, I know you already know the outcome but some of us still have to weigh things up rationally 

I'm going for charlo, G.

Like you say, I think alvarez' best days are behind him.

2 minutes ago, shaaark said:

I'm going for charlo, G.

Like you say, I think alvarez' best days are behind him.

because he lost to an excellent fighter going up in weight or because like everyone else he couldn’t stop golovkin ? 

who’s charlos best win ? he’s champion in a weak division

2 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

because he lost to an excellent fighter going up in weight or because like everyone else he couldn’t stop golovkin ? 

Just tell us the outcome and stop teasing you oracle you 

• Haha 3
2 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

Because his best days are behind him. Simple.

8 minutes ago, shaaark said:

You really think fury is in his prime, and will be boxing for another 5 or 6 years?!

As I often said on here, Gooey, you are deluded.  Lol 👍

? he’s in his prime and will be champion next 5-6 year 

• Haha 1

Tyson Fury is a bum...plain and simple,never fought anyone of any significance...The man has made British Boxing the laughing stock of the world with his antics...cnut belongs on YouTube with the rest of the cringe muppets and their call out vids...The End....

• Like 3