Boxing At The Weekend...

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

martyn wouldn’t take me money said give it to your kids and pic on here with them with it  thanks mate they was happy lol be market and seaside arcades weekend so it will get enjoyed 

" Right then kids , we got the picture "  " put the money back in my wallet and go tidy your rooms "

The THL fight club

Posted Images

37 minutes ago, kanny said:

plenty a fight in usyk and he showed a bit a nastiness going after dubois not just his usual shit arm punching for a points win 

but he’s there to be beaten i think kanny massively overrated 

On 27/08/2023 at 14:43, mC HULL said:

i think it was klitschkos who promoted it was there show mate not warrens 

No idea mate....i meant Frank is embarrassing himself with some of the stuff he's coming out with lately ranting and swearing the mans in his 70's and always had a bit of class about him but is getting slightly desperate now in my opinion.....he sees Hearn has taken over,can see that his sons just dont have it and what is probably his last prominent name in Fury can avoid Usyk if he can get a rematch for Dubois.....ive always liked the man but he's not exactly covering himself in glory of late.

• Like 2
On 27/08/2023 at 21:03, mC HULL said:

same as usyk won’t ever fight wilder he’d be knocked into the next week 

I dont normally bother debating stuff with fanboy types but this was too hilarious to ignore 🤣🤣

The way Usyk gets opponents out of position my bet is he would have Wilder literally tripping over his own feet for 12 rounds......Wilder is a terrible boxer with absolutely no fundamental boxing skills,stylistically it would be a complete mismatch and an embarrassment for heavyweight boxing.

• Like 4
32 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

I dont normally bother debating stuff with fanboy types but this was too hilarious to ignore 🤣🤣

The way Usyk gets opponents out of position my bet is he would have Wilder literally tripping over his own feet for 12 rounds......Wilder is a terrible boxer with absolutely no fundamental boxing skills,stylistically it would be a complete mismatch and an embarrassment for heavyweight boxing.

who’s a fanboy type lol ?

there’s no way usyk ever signs to fight wilder gnash it would be a mismatch and embarrassing when usyk gets put to sleep there’s a reason usyk joshua joyce never go near wilder 

and someone as shit and fundamentally floored as wilder is still manage a bronze medal at the olympics 

usyk  struggled with chisora just got beaten by dubois really 

On 27/08/2023 at 17:31, mC HULL said:

once the fight finished watch usyk pull his shorts down straight away 

the full fight you couldn’t see his belly button that’s the truth lol

hes there to be beat and will milk it while he can 

WWW.(!64.56:886

1.2M views, 15K likes, 1K comments, 650 shares, Facebook Reels from USYK-17...

21 hours ago, mC HULL said:

Usyk  struggled with chisora just got beaten by dubois really 

Gooey, are you actually serious?!

Usyk beat chisora pretty comfortably, and did the same with dubois.

What, exactly, are you watching?!  Seriously!!

• Haha 2

Mc you have this fury thing bad the fact he's fighting someone who hasn't fought professional yet but he's his  next opponent should tell you everything if he wanted Joshua or uysk he could make it happen but the fact he could lose his no loses record scares him so I doubt he will chance it fury has a chance to unify the belts the first since Lewis to do it but he won't shame his legacy will be more about ducking the fight than taking it 

• Like 4
23 hours ago, shaaark said:

Gooey, are you actually serious?!

Usyk beat chisora pretty comfortably, and did the same with dubois.

What, exactly, are you watching?!  Seriously!!

if the judges give chisora one more round it was a draw ffs lol 

dubois had him done finished shaking like a shitting dog 

i watch him wince and run about like an amateur what are you watching ?

22 hours ago, Blackmag said:

Mc you have this fury thing bad the fact he's fighting someone who hasn't fought professional yet but he's his  next opponent should tell you everything if he wanted Joshua or uysk he could make it happen but the fact he could lose his no loses record scares him so I doubt he will chance it fury has a chance to unify the belts the first since Lewis to do it but he won't shame his legacy will be more about ducking the fight than taking it 

fury has made both joshua and usyk multiple offers mate they have offered duck all lol 

tou can’t fight them if they won’t sign a contract can ya 

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, mC HULL said:

if the judges give chisora one more round it was a draw ffs lol 

dubois had him done finished shaking like a shitting dog 

i watch him wince and run about like an amateur what are you watching ?

Fury v wallin would normally of been stopped due to furys cuts but he was in talks with Joshua so to much money involved for it to be stopped so fury wins  fury comes out after every fight spouting shite I will fight him for free I will fight this body that body even numerous opponents on the same night yet usky called him out on his 70 /30 purse uysk agreed it  fury bottled it mac what can't you see he's scared  of losing that unbeaten record at least credit Joshua he put his unbeaten on the line lost but still cracked on against boxers who have fought for titles not some mma fighter without a pro bout to his name 

• Like 3
3 minutes ago, Blackmag said:

Fury v wallin would normally of been stopped due to furys cuts but he was in talks with Joshua so to much money involved for it to be stopped so fury wins  fury comes out after every fight spouting shite I will fight him for free I will fight this body that body even numerous opponents on the same night yet usky called him out on his 70 /30 purse uysk agreed it  fury bottled it mac what can't you see he's scared  of losing that unbeaten record at least credit Joshua he put his unbeaten on the line lost but still cracked on against boxers who have fought for titles not some mma fighter without a pro bout to his name 

fury beat wallin ? a cuts a cut he cracked on 

usyk fought joshua 75/25 split ? 

and he would of earned a lot more taking 30 percent v fury the contract was there usyk bottled it 

fought dubois for about 4 million instead a ten times that 

why hasn’t usyk or joshua fought the best 2 in the world ? 

On 28/08/2023 at 23:56, mC HULL said:

who’s a fanboy type lol ?

there’s no way usyk ever signs to fight wilder gnash it would be a mismatch and embarrassing when usyk gets put to sleep there’s a reason usyk joshua joyce never go near wilder 

and someone as shit and fundamentally floored as wilder is still manage a bronze medal at the olympics 

usyk  struggled with chisora just got beaten by dubois really 

Like i say.....debating boxing with fanboy types is just pointless.

3 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

Like i say.....debating boxing with fanboy types is just pointless.

who am i a fan boy of ? fury or wilder ? 

if joshua or usyk ever fight fury or wilder it’s plain to see neither will beat fury or wilder 

Really looking forward to this Smith/Eubank rematch i dont normally go to fights up north unless a fighter im particularly interested in is fighting but am going up for this as i think its a good little rivalry between these two.....i can only see a similar outcome to the first fight but am curious to see how Eubank will approach it.......he'll probably go down as one of the biggest wastes of talent in British boxing history for me but i find his mentality as an athlete interesting....part of me wants him to succeed as he is so physically blessed its a shame to not fulfil his potential,but another part wants to see him pay the price for the sheer arrogance of the Eubank family in general.

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 2