Boxing At The Weekend...

10 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

Very good assessment mate

Think spences life all came back to haunt him at once the other night which was my big concern and though Crawford was good and done what he had to do I think spence was awful and just never turned up looked very much like when Joshua first fought Ruiz everyone could see it was not there anymore from the get go but hey ho life goe on ??

• Like 2

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

martyn wouldn’t take me money said give it to your kids and pic on here with them with it  thanks mate they was happy lol be market and seaside arcades weekend so it will get enjoyed 

" Right then kids , we got the picture "  " put the money back in my wallet and go tidy your rooms "

The THL fight club

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Greyman said:

Think spences life all came back to haunt him at once the other night which was my big concern and though Crawford was good and done what he had to do I think spence was awful and just never turned up looked very much like when Joshua first fought Ruiz everyone could see it was not there anymore from the get go but hey ho life goe on ??

Yeah he did look awful, but I think Crawford fought the perfect fight .. I wouldn't like to take away from Crawford a career defining win because of Spencer poor performance, although I agree that he didn't look good...

What next for each of them?

• Like 2
1 minute ago, NEWKID said:

Yeah he did look awful, but I think Crawford fought the perfect fight .. I wouldn't like to take away from Crawford a career defining win because of Spencer poor performance, although I agree that he didn't look good...

It’s a tough division to stay relevant in as there are so many good and busy fighters around there weight, think spence will step up in weight but wether that will help only time will tell and Crawford will remain the goat for a few more fights before stepping up or getting toppled, as has been said boots Ennis is not far behind him and there’s always the next new kid on the block just round the corner, like us all mate there as good as there last performance that’s why it’s best not to fall in love with a fighter and just love the game, ?

• Like 1
20 minutes ago, Greyman said:

It’s a tough division to stay relevant in as there are so many good and busy fighters around there weight, think spence will step up in weight but wether that will help only time will tell and Crawford will remain the goat for a few more fights before stepping up or getting toppled, as has been said boots Ennis is not far behind him and there’s always the next new kid on the block just round the corner, like us all mate there as good as there last performance that’s why it’s best not to fall in love with a fighter and just love the game, ?

ennis wouldnt have a chance of beating crawford 

crawford will go up in weight and clean up there aswell he is a great fighter 

34 minutes ago, Greyman said:

joshua was always there to be beaten just a hype job spence is a very good fighter just came up against someone special

• Like 1
1 hour ago, NEWKID said:

Crawford should go and tag Charlo after Canelo beats him……become unified at 154…..history am I right in saying first ever? 

Boots is a danger but he ain’t paid his dues yet….he’s a different era….I’d leave him off if I was Crawford……Spence should retire but I see him fighting Boots after a rematch if it goes ahead…..

1 hour ago, mC HULL said:

ennis wouldnt have a chance of beating crawford 

crawford will go up in weight and clean up there aswell he is a great fighter 

He’s a quare good dancer as well.??

31 minutes ago, VOON said:

Crawford should go and tag Charlo after Canelo beats him……become unified at 154…..history am I right in saying first ever? 

Boots is a danger but he ain’t paid his dues yet….he’s a different era….I’d leave him off if I was Crawford……Spence should retire but I see him fighting Boots after a rematch if it goes ahead…..

Hes first man to unify 2 divisions mate, unifying 3 would be first person ever...

35 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

Hes first man to unify 2 divisions mate, unifying 3 would be first person ever...

ye mate crawford is first to be undisputed in two weight classes and is a 3 weight world champion 

1 minute ago, mC HULL said:

ye mate crawford is first to be undisputed in two weight classes and is a 3 weight world champion 

Clarrissa Shields unified 2, hence first man... that don't really count though lol

• Haha 2
4 hours ago, NEWKID said:

Holyfield unified 2 divisions I’m sure….I’d say Crawford is first in 4 belt era

• Like 2
58 minutes ago, VOON said:

Holyfield unified 2 divisions I’m sure….I’d say Crawford is first in 4 belt era

Good shout mate.. I think your right there 

• Like 1

What's the future of heavyweight boxing? Bleak I reckon.

Whyte fails a drug test for a fight which was meaningless anyway. Whyte's punch resistance has gone completely. 

Fury is fighting an exhibition against a man who is not allowed to use any of his UFC skills. And let's face it, it will be another groundhog day...Fury using his opponent as a punchbag,Chishora style. No doubt Furys fans will lap it up....numbnuts

It's a tragic joke. Boxing as a whole has to have a competitive heavyweight division to maintain interest in the smaller guys.

So Joshua is now fighting Helenius and they are not even trying to sell any ppv tickets because they know there's no interest.

It's all become a big f****n yawn.

My heart bleeds.

Edited by jukel123
  • Like 5
On 03/08/2023 at 09:28, lurcherman 887 said:

Anyone used viagogo for tickets ?? 

brought £420 worth of Joshua and whyte tickets and still haven’t received them? Says the seller can send them as late as 3 hours before the event?? What the feck  is that about? Talk about leave it to last minute 

Are you still going Kev?