Boxing At The Weekend...

22 minutes ago, JBs Left Peg said:

Na don’t agree ‘if you want to see who the best of the big men on the planet are let big men fight big men.

And if they not big enough in stature - ability or heart then don’t blame size .

FURY is the best Heavyweight Ever.

Hed on beat them all 9 times out of 10 from any era because he has it all inc size.

Beats Lewis beats Ali beats Holmes Beats Forman Beats Frazier Beats Usyk Beats AJ beats them all .

The only person that will beat Fury is Fury by not turning up after a bad camp ect 

And this ain’t some hero worship it’s the truth .

Hes just to good .

He now mature the full heavyweight package grown into his frame ect 

And those within the game know it imo .

But if you make a division that is for blokes at 6ft7 odd and 300lb there will be one bloke once in a blue moon that is worth watching.

Tyson is a freak, when has there been a man that size that could compete with him? Nikolai vualev size wise but nowhere near Fury ability that's only one I can think of in last 10yr.

IMO they had to call the heavyweight division at a point to make it 'competitive' I.e. Once you go above a certain size all bets are off.

IMO fury beats em all. AJ should take 40/60 next week never mind Nov/Dec. He will still sell out after he loses.?‍♂️

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

martyn wouldn’t take me money said give it to your kids and pic on here with them with it  thanks mate they was happy lol be market and seaside arcades weekend so it will get enjoyed 

" Right then kids , we got the picture "  " put the money back in my wallet and go tidy your rooms "

The THL fight club

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, JBs Left Peg said:

It’s not Fury’s fault you have midgets like Usyk stepping up into a division his body frame says he shouldn’t be in.

Fury stops Usyk and AJ

You can’t cross generations but the biggest test for Fury would of been Lewis and maybe Mike Tyson at his best both for different reasons .

And I still say 9 times out of 10 he would beat them both.

Like he will do with Usyk I think he would of bullied Ali ?

Just my opinion of course .

I'm an honest man, I didn't see much in Furys early stuff that made me think he would get to this level but what I did see he looked all over the place and seemed to get a win he didn't deserve so I never liked him....and lost interest.

I remeber a friend of mine must be 15-20yrs ago saying this boy will be a world champion and I laughed at him. Around the time he uppercutted himself etc that everyone jumps on....he proved me wrong.

Now I think he is the best Heavyweight in the world. I'm not guna knock him about its time and who's here etc, he is the best on the planet right now.

Even to the point now where as much as I dint wanna say he is better than Ali, Frasier, Tyson, Lewis, etc.......I don't know how they could beat him? I don't think they could. I genuinly think he beats them all now and beats anyone, ever.

And I couldn't stand the bloke 10yr ago. He has earned my respect and my following.

Best of my time.

• Like 2

The lads I watch the boxing with were all AJ fans

I obviously took the piss 

Now they all Fury fans ?

They also all shouting for Savannah Marshall after slating women’s boxing lol 

I want Marshall to win because she is one of our own.... but I'm not into watching girls beat each other up.

3 minutes ago, JBs Left Peg said:

The lads I watch the boxing with were all AJ fans

I obviously took the piss 

Now they all Fury fans ?

They also all shouting for Savannah Marshall after slating women’s boxing lol 

I was/am an AJ fan but I have always known it was a carlseberg promoter. I'm not a boxer, never been in ring but watched it from being a kid. 

But if you listen to boxers he lifted the business the whole sector. Boxers love him because now they are earning decent money for putting their life on the line.

My favourite boxer, Tony Bellew, nbthe nest he knows that, man from the street, passionate, respects the business, respects what there have done. Yet still wired to snap at any moment! The man is a legend IMO. 

• Like 1

Hate seeing women fight in the street ect but boxing is different I think ?

Its what they train for ‘want to do and dedicate a big part of there lives to.

Im right behind them .

I don't know mate, I appreciate the devotion needed but it just doesn't make easy watching for me personally

22 minutes ago, JBs Left Peg said:

It’s not Fury’s fault you have midgets like Usyk stepping up into a division his body frame says he shouldn’t be in.

Fury stops Usyk and AJ

You can’t cross generations but the biggest test for Fury would of been Lewis and maybe Mike Tyson at his best both for different reasons .

I agree with Uysk in heavyweight its a joke. Not Furys fault. Fury could fight him at 8pm then AJ at 9pm. Uysk won't get near him and that isn't Furys fault.......Tyson knows that which is why he is after AJ fight first, which will sell out anywhere make millions, Fury wins, then fight Uysk, get all the belts and money for that, then offer AJ rematch sell out anywhere at 80/20 win that then retire. Undefeated best ever. And £300-500m better off.

13 minutes ago, JBs Left Peg said:

Hate seeing women fight in the street ect but boxing is different I think ?

Its what they train for ‘want to do and dedicate a big part of there lives to.

Im right behind them .

It's just not for me pal, not saying I'm right or others are wrong but I just don't like it.

12 hours ago, mC HULL said:

so a bronze medalist in the olympics 40 fight win streak knocking out everyone he fought and winning and defending the wbc title ten times can be done by someone can’t box and is poor ? 

Magoo, you is confusing yaself lol.  I said wilder can't box and was a VERY poor champion!! 

Seriously, have a PROPER look at his fight record.

And yeah, if someone fights absolute dross, it is pretty easy to rack up a very impressive ko ratio.

Edited by shaaark
10 hours ago, JBs Left Peg said:

Fury stops Usyk and AJ

So, at 6'3" and about 16 stone, usyk is a midget, but at 5'10" and about 15 1/2 stone, Mike tyson isn't?!  ?

• Haha 1
10 hours ago, JBs Left Peg said:

Na don’t agree ‘if you want to see who the best of the big men on the planet are let big men fight big men.

And if they not big enough in stature - ability or heart then don’t blame size .

FURY is the best Heavyweight Ever.

Hed of beat them all 9 times out of 10 from any era because he has it all inc size.

Beats Lewis beats Ali beats Holmes Beats Forman Beats Frazier Beats Usyk Beats AJ beats them all .

The only person that will beat Fury is Fury by not turning up after a bad camp ect 

And this ain’t some hero worship it’s the truth .

Hes just to good .

He now mature ‘ the full heavyweight package ‘grown into his frame ect 

And those within the game know it imo .

Dear God!!  ?

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, JBs Left Peg said:

It would need dear God to give any of them a Squeak against Fury

Ali was very good for a 15stone 10 to 16 and half stone boxer but like Usyk who has all the skills just wouldn’t be good enough or strong enough to beat a Tyson Fury .

Ali, Uysk, are the same height= 6 ft 3 in, and both fought at 15st 10lb, Infact Ali was at his just under 16st, just like Uysk last fight. You prob right Fury will beat Uysk if they fight next year, but Uysk no fool he know what Fury will do like did to wilder, maul him about with his 19st, and hope to  ware him down, and he prob will. But he get in close and counter him, and got enough power to stop Fury, and Uysk could get 4 belts he wants, let's hope all the bullshit stops, a d the fight next year, I deff pay to watch this one. ?

So we all agree it is Furys size that is the deciding factor and not his skill set?

Until Wilder 2 he spent more time going backwards than forwards, but we are judging him now on the 2 wins against Wilder and that's what sets him as the best ever? 

f**k me its mad on here sometimes!! Lol

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
1 minute ago, NEWKID said:

So we all agree it is Furys size that is the deciding factor and not his skill set?

Until Wilder 2 he spent more time going backwards than forwards, but we are judging him now on the 2 wins against Wilder and that's what sets him as the best ever? 

Fair point that, OK Fury got not bad skills, and moves very well for 6ft 9in.19st man, but Uysk got brill skills, don't forget not  lost any of his fights, at cruser, and he makes heavyweight easy, Fury super heavyweight, but Uysk still  big enough to stop Fury. 

9 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

He never went backwards he was luring them in ... Or he was making them drop their gaurd ... Or maybe he was just playing with them ...

Just some excuses your bound to hear soon 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3