Boxing At The Weekend...

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

martyn wouldn’t take me money said give it to your kids and pic on here with them with it  thanks mate they was happy lol be market and seaside arcades weekend so it will get enjoyed 

" Right then kids , we got the picture "  " put the money back in my wallet and go tidy your rooms "

The THL fight club

Posted Images

38 minutes ago, Francie, said:

Belfast man Anthony cace won the belt of cordina few weeks ago,now defends it against warrington,cace for the stoppage 8th round.

Was sent the card earlier mate, few good fights on this one...looking forward to the main event, Dubois has looked a different fighter in his last 2, tough night for AJ, will be for the vacated belt as well Screenshot_20240626_211531_WhatsApp.jpg.471ce2e00f49848b90cf4b5a8789f496.jpg

• Like 5

11 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

Was sent the card earlier mate, few good fights on this one...looking forward to the main event, Dubois has looked a different fighter in his last 2, tough night for AJ, will be for the vacated belt as well Screenshot_20240626_211531_WhatsApp.jpg.471ce2e00f49848b90cf4b5a8789f496.jpg

These guys don't know how lucky they are. They are nothing special and both were schooled by Usyk but they will both leave the sport set up for life and with their brains intact.  Modern  heavyweights don't take the same amount of heavy headshots as boxers from the past because fights tend to be cagey affairs now and they fight very infrequently compared to yesteryear. Good luck to them, but we will really only be watching journeymen when they are compared to great heavyweights of the past.

Edited by jukel123
  • Like 3

Be a good idea if a small percentage of these mega purses was donated to the welfare of old fighters who have fallen on hard times. Many of them received brain injuries together with rip -off financial advice and are now experiencing poverty.

The older fighters set the scene and created the interest for modern fighters. Its only fair they should get something back. 

• Like 1
32 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

I'm going for joshua to stop dubois before the end of the 3rd round.

8 minutes ago, shaaark said:

I'm going for joshua to stop dubois before the end of the 3rd round.

I'll join you in a Joshua stoppage but in later rounds.

• Like 3

I'd have to lean towards AJ  but not by much,  I wouldn't be surprised if dubious pulled off an upset,  both  have weaknesses but Dubois defence is the greater, as I've said before  Autism vs Anxiety 😆 

• Haha 1
16 minutes ago, kanny said:

I'd have to lean towards AJ  but not by much,  I wouldn't be surprised if dubious pulled off an upset,  both  have weaknesses but Dubois defence is the greater, as I've said before  Autism vs Anxiety 😆 

Can't agree with you there, kanny.

I think dubois has always been quite easy to hit.

And joshua is a much better boxer.

Hrgovic had very little problem landing his shots on dubois, and joshua is a much better boxer and heavier puncher than Hrgovic.

Joshua ko/tko before the 4th round for me lol.  👍

1 hour ago, jukel123 said:

Be a good idea if a small percentage of these mega purses was donated to the welfare of old fighters who have fallen on hard times. Many of them received brain injuries together with rip -off financial advice and are now experiencing poverty.

The older fighters set the scene and created the interest for modern fighters. Its only fair they should get something back. 

typical lefty lol

• Haha 4
1 minute ago, shaaark said:

Hrgovic had very little problem landing his shots on dubois, and joshua is a much better boxer and heavier puncher than Hrgovic.

not a lot in it be an exciting fight another good un

• Like 2
1 minute ago, shaaark said:

2 minutes ago, shaaark said:

I dunno,  I thought if was quite cute how Hrgovic kept landing that right, just wasn't enough to keep dubois off ,he wasn't throwing it from the ear muffs on position like AJ will be . Style makes fights n all that , should be a blast either way, Can't see it making 12 .

• Like 3