Boxing At The Weekend...

• Replies 9.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

martyn wouldn’t take me money said give it to your kids and pic on here with them with it  thanks mate they was happy lol be market and seaside arcades weekend so it will get enjoyed 

" Right then kids , we got the picture "  " put the money back in my wallet and go tidy your rooms "

The THL fight club

Posted Images

8 hours ago, jukel123 said:

As soon as a fighter loses his aura it changes the whole dynamic of fights.

As soon as mc hull says he will stop every other heavyweight except fury it changes the whole dynamic as well 

• Haha 5
8 hours ago, Waz said:

Wilders gloves... Looks well suspect. Have a butchers 🥊

They looked like he never new what to do with them to me, massively over rated and exposed when he stopped knocking out bums, also emphasise that fury ain’t that good as well getting put on the floor so many times by the noodle legged fraud 

• Like 6

Wilder has always been an extremely poor boxer, last few fights he looks shot... yes he had that big right hand, but that was it, Fury beat him fair and square, but I always thought the fights were a mess and couldn't see the big boxing IQ others did in Fury off the back of those fights...

Wilder seems a decent bloke and I hope he stops now as there's nothing left for him imo

• Like 7
5 minutes ago, Greyman said:

They looked like he never new what to do with them to me, massively over rated and exposed when he stopped knocking out bums, also emphasise that fury ain’t that good as well getting put on the floor so many times by the noodle legged fraud 

Beat me too it

• Like 1
22 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

Wilder has always been an extremely poor boxer, last few fights he looks shot... yes he had that big right hand, but that was it, Fury beat him fair and square, but I always thought the fights were a mess and couldn't see the big boxing IQ others did in Fury off the back of those fights...

Wilder seems a decent bloke and I hope he stops now as there's nothing left for him imo

Rubbish boxer but opponents used to stand off him for fear of his big punch. Now he's been exposed, opponents take the fight to him and he's hopeless. He is a genuine warrior though. When he picks himself off the floor after  being  badly hurt he genuinely wants to fight on.

• Like 3
1 minute ago, jukel123 said:

Rubbish boxer but opponents used to stand off him for fear of his big punch. Now he's been exposed, opponents take the fight to him and he's hopeless. He is a genuine warrior though. When he picks himself off the floor after  being  badly hurt he genuinely wants to fight on.

I agree to a point mate, but other than Ortiz for the first 40 fights who did he fight? Ortiz completely out boxed him until he was caught with that big right hand, then Fury beat him up.. I think you're bang on that his opponents feared his power, but they just weren't good enough to expose his multitude of weaknesses...no axe to grind though, he produced some great 1 punch knockouts, I don't think he'll be remembered as a great fighter but he produced some memorable moments..

• Like 2
Just now, NEWKID said:

I agree to a point mate, but other than Ortiz for the first 40 fights who did he fight? Ortiz completely out boxed him until he was caught with that big right hand, then Fury beat him up.. I think you're bang on that his opponents feared his power, but they just weren't good enough to expose his multitude of weaknesses...no axe to grind though, he produced some great 1 punch knockouts, I don't think he'll be remembered as a great fighter but he produced some memorable moments..

Fair mate.

1 hour ago, Greyman said:

As soon as mc hull says he will stop every other heavyweight except fury it changes the whole dynamic as well 

he’s a shadow of his self aint he 

some lose it mentally  after a loss he is finished

• Like 2
1 hour ago, NEWKID said:

An athlete that stumbled into boxing . 

agreed 

• Like 2
35 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

An athlete that stumbled into boxing . 

agreed 

I think lots of top class cruiserweights would have made him look silly.  He was quite canny to fight in the heavyweight division because there was so little talent there at that time.

• Like 5
1 hour ago, jukel123 said:

I think lots of top class cruiserweights would have made him look silly.  He was quite canny to fight in the heavyweight division because there was so little talent there at that time.

you don’t win a bronze medal at the olympics and a world title if your poor lol

• Like 1
2 hours ago, mC HULL said:

you don’t win a bronze medal at the olympics and a world title if your poor lol

Tbh, I didn't know he'd won a bronze. Fair play. I still think the likes of Bellew, Usyk or Haye would have sparked him.

Edited by jukel123
  • Like 1
6 hours ago, NEWKID said:

legs like twiglets!