Boxing At The Weekend...

2 hours ago, jukel123 said:

Usyk took some tremendous shots from Fury but somehow managed to regroup. Usyk is some pressure fighter. His punch accuracy is second to none. Brilliant fight imo. I thought Fury was classy in defeat.

What's the point of hiring Steward if you are also going to have  retard John Fury in your ear in the corner?

good post mate it was john in his ear saying staying stay away you’ve won while steward was trying to speak 

• Like 1

• Replies 9.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

martyn wouldn’t take me money said give it to your kids and pic on here with them with it  thanks mate they was happy lol be market and seaside arcades weekend so it will get enjoyed 

" Right then kids , we got the picture "  " put the money back in my wallet and go tidy your rooms "

The THL fight club

Posted Images

4 hours ago, Daniel cain said:

You now need to remove your head from the mans orifices....and admit,that your man Fury....is a has-been...with some luck,the whole family will fade into oblivion 👍

just been 12 rounds 3 were he still won’t know we’re he is after totally outboxing the best boxer anyone had seen 

he keeps his head in it fucks the showboating concentrates for 12 he takes usyk apart in the next one 

it’s boxing mate you lose at times lol the division has nothing but good fights to look forward to 

Fury has managed to lose most of the support he gained from the wilder fights. The majority of people I know wanted him to lose and that say's a lot when he is a Brit. He needs to chase his father out of the limelight, fancy having Steward and Lee in your corner but all you can hear is that daft twat shouting "use the jab, we're fighting men!" . Glad he lost and hope he fucks off now.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
11 hours ago, mC HULL said:

standing 8 count mate 

There is no standing 8 count in pro boxing mate, I guess the ref saw it as a knockdown (ropes saved him), but either way that 10 - 8 round was the difference 

• Like 2
11 hours ago, mC HULL said:

usyk carried off wasn’t he in hospital broken jaw? 

MRI scan to check on a previous issue according to Usyks man.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, mC HULL said:

just been 12 rounds 3 were he still won’t know we’re he is after totally outboxing the best boxer anyone had seen 

he keeps his head in it fucks the showboating concentrates for 12 he takes usyk apart in the next one 

it’s boxing mate you lose at times lol the division has nothing but good fights to look forward to 

You’re like one of those Jap soldiers, holding out on a remote Pacific island , long after the war ended, refusing to accept the result, mate ! PMSL !

Cheers.

• Like 1
  • Haha 6
2 hours ago, mC HULL said:

Stop talk shite and admit fury is shit and pay me my money gob shite 

your man didn’t win lol

• Haha 2
48 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

There is no standing 8 count in pro boxing mate, I guess the ref saw it as a knockdown (ropes saved him), but either way that 10 - 8 round was the difference 

they say no standing 8 count don’t they but still use it like you say ref though he had gone over i think so give an 8 count 

can’t fault usyk he pulled the shot out that brought him back into it he was outboxed and kept going forward trying hat off to him