Boxing At The Weekend...

16 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

got time to reply now gnash 

calibre of opponents he had a few good wins but nothing out the ordinary you can’t thrash fury’s resume then rave about who naz fought 

who was his best win kelly ?

Oh ffs can you not string a sentence together without Fury coming into your thoughts !

Whos raving !!!.....Naz fought for world titles,Whittaker has just started his pro career.

In your eagerness to debate just stop and think what you are saying from time to time 😉

• Like 1

• Replies 9.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

martyn wouldn’t take me money said give it to your kids and pic on here with them with it  thanks mate they was happy lol be market and seaside arcades weekend so it will get enjoyed 

" Right then kids , we got the picture "  " put the money back in my wallet and go tidy your rooms "

The THL fight club

Posted Images

22 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

i’m not wrapped up in fury lol 

i’ve said he had it all at this feet and how he’s carrying on is turning people off him 

but the fact remains he beats usyk easily mate 

Ok

3 minutes ago, Blackmag said:

What is furys resume a aged kiltschko who he wouldn't rematch called Joshua out gave a unrealistic time scale when he said yes ducked uysk how many times now who's he really fought mc a limited wilder 3 times no wonder so many are turning on him 

a klitschko with 20 defences on the bounce over 10 year away in germany ? 

klitschko 20 defences on the bounce 

wilder 10 defences  on the bounce away usa 

chisora -unbeaten 

whyte -good solid fighter 

• Haha 2
5 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

chisora -unbeaten 

and none of them cut themselves before a fight🤣

7 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

Oh ffs can you not string a sentence together without Fury coming into your thoughts !

Whos raving !!!.....Naz fought for world titles,Whittaker has just started his pro career.

In your eagerness to debate just stop and think what you are saying from time to time 😉

what i was getting at was people on this thread have talked about fury having a shit resume but a great? like naz wasn’t any better or was it i watched him liked him but i was a teenager at the time i can remember him winning the belt against a welsh bloke the wbo but that wasn’t really a top belt at the time 

berrera beat him like wilder it finished him couldn’t take the loss 

kelly was a good fight for a few rounds maybe best win? 

Just now, mC HULL said:

chisora -unbeaten 

Kiltschko was a grab and bore fest but fury wouldn't rematch him wilder has been shown he's only got that big right hand any decent boxer beats him you saw that in his last fight when Parker beat him aj has a better resume than fury yes he's 3 defeats but at least he put his undefeated record on the line and didnt duck uysk 

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, Blackmag said:

Kiltschko was a grab and bore fest but fury wouldn't rematch him wilder has been shown he's only got that big right hand any decent boxer beats him you saw that in his last fight when Parker beat him aj has a better resume than fury yes he's 3 defeats but at least he put his undefeated record on the line and didnt duck uysk 

i agree not the best fight but it will always be better win then out joshua has had 

1 minute ago, paddyluke said:

oh so it couldn't be deliberate if Hearn thinks "a cut can happen"🥱

he was laughing about people saying it was deliberate fury doing it to his self lol

3 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

Does anyone REALLY think a cut would be deliberate ?

Surely something like a muscle or tendon injury would be easier to fake ?

Cheers.

What's the motive....

3 minutes ago, chartpolski said:

Does anyone REALLY think a cut would be deliberate ?

Surely something like a muscle or tendon injury would be easier to fake ?

Cheers.

there's plenty who think the cut was deliberate, a muscle or tendon injury would be easier to fake but who can see that sort of injury?, he needed something more obvious

24 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

i agree not the best fight but it will always be better win then out joshua has had 

All you are doing mate is showing how naive your understanding of boxing is......an older Klitchsko gave a much better performance against Joshua than he did against Fury....it happens.

The Joshua/Klit fight was probably the best heavyweight title bout in the last 30 years......the Fury/Klit fight was probably the worst.....its just boxing and how styles gel......a Fury/Usyk fight has the prospects of being a good interesting fight if it is refereed strongly....if it has a weak referee who allows Fury to maul and hold it will be a terrible spectacle.

Loads of ingredients go into a fight i dont know how you manage to enjoy the sport when you are so blind to its entirety.

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
14 minutes ago, paddyluke said:

there's plenty who think the cut was deliberate, a muscle or tendon injury would be easier to fake but who can see that sort of injury?, he needed something more obvious

the only think i think is strange is in the sparring vid you see him elbowed cut then when someone says he cut someone else shouts come on