Boxing At The Weekend...

2 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

Is Francis ranked in the top 10? Surely not after 1 fight and 1 loss..

What about lads like Bakole, Wardley, Zhang, Dubois, Parker getting a shot at these big pay days, they've earnt it... surely Joshua v Parker as he beat Wilder and winner fights winner of Fury v Usyk... like i say it all stinks, it's just pay days... other than 3 fights against Wilder Fury has fought no one, and I've said for ever Wilder is terrible, his only big win is Ortiz imo... beat 3 times by the only other credible opponent...they are all as bad as each other mate, money and politics ruin it

Ngannou ranked number 10 with the wbc.

I know, f****n madness.  But, that's the wbc for you!!  👍

• Replies 9.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

martyn wouldn’t take me money said give it to your kids and pic on here with them with it  thanks mate they was happy lol be market and seaside arcades weekend so it will get enjoyed 

" Right then kids , we got the picture "  " put the money back in my wallet and go tidy your rooms "

The THL fight club

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, shaaark said:

Lol I knew you wouldn't be far behind my post!!  😄

Show/tell me exactly where I'm way off the mark, Gooey.

And, by the way, me nor the mrs watch any soaps.  🙂 👍

we’re to start lol joshua beat parker it would be a complete different fight now 

watch wilder fury 1 and tell

me the same wilder turned up for parker ffs lol 

your obsessed with this gash and walling should a won. he couldn’t win wven after the gash lol 

you talk about boxing like it’s a soap and you have a gash lol

7 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

Is Francis ranked in the top 10? Surely not after 1 fight and 1 loss..

What about lads like Bakole, Wardley, Zhang, Dubois, Parker getting a shot at these big pay days, they've earnt it... surely Joshua v Parker as he beat Wilder and winner fights winner of Fury v Usyk... like i say it all stinks, it's just pay days... other than 3 fights against Wilder Fury has fought no one, and I've said for ever Wilder is terrible, his only big win is Ortiz imo... beat 3 times by the only other credible opponent...they are all as bad as each other mate, money and politics ruin it

By the way, I know one was a draw...but...ah f**k it

• Haha 1
4 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

Your average fan wants to go to Wembley, Ceasers Palace, Maddison Square Garden or London Stadium to watch the biggest of fights...not f***ing Saudi with no atmosphere.. you don't see the lower weights headlining out there as they need proper boxing fans to sale tickets, buy the heavies have become a circus and separate to boxing in general. Clowns show

ye everyone wanted to go to the philippines to watch ali or african or go to south africa to watch lewis or go to tokyo to watch tyson lol 

fox you think it’s a new thing heavyweights going other countrys besides usa and britain ?

4 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

we’re to start lol joshua beat parker it would be a complete different fight now 

your obsessed with this gash and walling should a won. he couldn’t win wven after the gash lol 

Kin el, Gooey, I give up with you.

I thought you were getting less infantile, but no, I was wrong.  👍

Edited by shaaark
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, mC HULL said:

I've never rated Wilder mate, he does everything wrong and relied on one punch, to me that's not enough..he was found out by the only realy credible opponent, but that's my opinion and you hold him in high regard opinions are like ass holes, we all have one

• Like 2
1 minute ago, mC HULL said:

ye everyone wanted to go to the philippines to watch ali or african or go to south africa to watch lewis or go to tokyo to watch tyson lol 

fox you think it’s a new thing heavyweights going other countrys besides usa and britain ?

No absolutely not mate, but they were one off huge events, this is becoming the norm and it doesn't feel right, no atmosphere etc... 

• Like 2
13 minutes ago, shaaark said:

Ngannou ranked number 10 with the wbc.

I know, f****n madness.  But, that's the wbc for you!!  👍

Ranked 10 on the basis of one exhibition fight which he lost. Farcical!

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, mC HULL said:

In fact i think that's a silly comparison.. I can't be assed to Google, but I reck8n these Saudi events hold maybe 20k people, over half hand picked, its a middle east PR stunt ffs... those huge events you allude to had 80k or more people, they were spectacles... and 1 offs... I don't know the stats but I'd guess the last 10 "big shows" have been in Saudi...including the shit you tube events....its bullshit mate and I think you know that, but want to argue a point...

Edited by NEWKID
  • Like 3
2 minutes ago, jukel123 said:

Ranked 10 on the basis of one exhibition fight which he lost. Farcical!

I don't think he is in the top 10 mate...so why he's even getting shots at top 10 fighters is because of money...its exhibition fights when there is real championship fights to be made 

The way I see it , it's difficult to know what AJ will be facing in Ngannou,we haven't seen anything he's capable of really in boxing, the Fury vs  Ngannou shitfest could have just been an anomaly, personally I'd have preferred to see the fight go to someone more deserving than Ngannou but I am intrigued by the match up,can see this going tits up again for AJ 🙈

• Like 2
1 minute ago, kanny said:

The way I see it , it's difficult to know what AJ will be facing in Ngannou,we haven't seen anything he's capable of really in boxing, the Fury vs  Ngannou shitfest could have just been an anomaly, personally I'd have preferred to see the fight go to someone more deserving than Ngannou but I am intrigued by the match up,can see this going tits up again for AJ 🙈

Pretty much my thoughts mate, it's a fight that could f**k up Joshua's chance of fighting for the belts again, and stopping lads who are 20 fights into a career of having a shot...its money and nothing else.. its intriguing as no one knows what could happen, and sad at the same time 

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

I don't think he is in the top 10 mate...so why he's even getting shots at top 10 fighters is because of money...its exhibition fights when there is real championship fights to be made 

Up until 16 Dec, he was ranked number 10 in the WBC.

Whether that's changed now, I don't know.

• Like 1

The sport used to be about who was the better man and that was important to boxers. Now it's about making as much money as possible and tactically avoiding those they might lose to.

The only positive is that there will be a lot fewer ranked heavyweights who will become punch drunk in future years. They take a lot less meaningful blows to the head and have far fewer fights.

1 minute ago, shaaark said:

Up until 16 Dec, he was ranked number 10 in the WBC.

Whether that's changed now, I don't know.

Madness!

• Like 1