Boxing At The Weekend...

The only Fury I can see worthy of any respect is Tyson Fury's wife. She looks after all them kids, has to put up with that father_ in law, and has Tyson,her attention seeking, special needs child to look after.

Edited by jukel123
  • Like 2

• Replies 10.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

martyn wouldn’t take me money said give it to your kids and pic on here with them with it  thanks mate they was happy lol be market and seaside arcades weekend so it will get enjoyed 

" Right then kids , we got the picture "  " put the money back in my wallet and go tidy your rooms "

The THL fight club

Posted Images

Just read they was 20000 people in stadium when event started Warrington Woods was not full and only started filling up before main event and 8000 shows they sell fights that ksi just kept holding fury shud of stepped back and cracked him everytime he was Dippin his head coming in but didn't know how to deal with him and like it's been said looked a nob but it pays him he'd never make the coin he has by not takin the fights difference between 20-50grand a fight on undercards and 3-6million a fight against them

There is still real boxing on the telly, no one is forced to watch this bollox If everyone stopped watching and talking about the shit show it would soon disappear, your all just feeding the pig your moaning about 

• Like 4
57 minutes ago, Greyman said:

There is still real boxing on the telly, no one is forced to watch this bollox If everyone stopped watching and talking about the shit show it would soon disappear, your all just feeding the pig your moaning about 

Looking like a genuine prospect, still Hattons biggest achievement, beating his old man imo

• Like 1
3 hours ago, jukel123 said:

The Fury clan have not been good for british boxing. The same goes for the current  British heavyweights.  Dubois and AJ are poor representatives of our sport. They just don't seem genuine articles to me. They don't seem to to take the advice to 'never leave anything in the ring'. They seem to lack heart and guts.

I would rather endure an hour in church than watch Tommy Fury. It's insulting to proper boxers to spend time and money watching the likes of him.

But there's plenty of genuine lads out there in the smaller divisions who are worth supporting.

The sooner the Furys f**k off the better. They are embarrassing.

I always wonder what the legendary boxing trainer from Sheffield the late Brendan Ingle would have had to say about the YouTube boxing scenarios and the Furys. 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, tatsblisters said:

I always wonder what the legendary boxing trainer from Sheffield the late Brendan Ingle would have had to say about the YouTube boxing scenarios and the Furys. 

Aye top man. Deserved his MBE. Should have been knighted for his services to boxing.

Edited by jukel123
  • Like 2
4 hours ago, jukel123 said:

The only Fury I can see worthy of any respect is Tyson Fury's wife. She looks after all them kids, has to put up with that father_ in law, and has Tyson,her attention seeking, special needs child to look after.

She comes across proper grounded all the time doesn’t she . 

• Like 2
On 15/10/2023 at 12:17, tatsblisters said:

didn’t tyson train there at times brendan rated him highly ? 

Having become somewhat disillusioned with boxing over the last few years,not going to as many fights,not knocking about the gyms and just not really even bothering to get into conversations about boxing much of the time i went over the York Hall saturday night as the son of a lifelong pal of mine was fighting for a Commonwealth title in a venue thats close to my heart..... neither of these two lads will ever be world champions,both are limited,just honest no thrills dedicated athletes chasing their dreams.....but the heart,drive,desire and pure sportsmanship just left me with a renewed enthusiasm for the game that i thought was gone.....the Gilleys are a well respected family in Walthamstow, Sam used to train in my old gym as did Steve his father even the old grandfather Tom now into his 70's still lifts weights,good earners and proper solid people the kid Sam i didnt think had the ability to go far in the pros so im over the moon he's picked this belt up.....the other lad Louis Green i was told by friends who know him to be a good solid chap also and there was no silly bullshit in the build up just a couple of lads with a healthy respect for each other and the sport as i think the interview afterwards shows.......looking your opponent in the eye after a hard gruelling fight and saying " well done boy " shows a class very few fighters have in todays times.....congratulations to both these boys,and thankyou.

• Like 6

Breath of fresh air. Brilliant. I watch a lot of old fights on Youtube and the contrast  with the present day is chalk and cheese. No staged press conferences, no ring walks, no building up a fighter's record with ten or so journeyman before they fight in earnest. Evenly matched fights and camaraderie and respect after the contest. Will watch this one.

• Like 2

Just watched Mcgrail v Mendoza. On the undercard of Catteral fight. Excellent. McGrail is a nightmare. You  can see the enjoyment of fighting in his face. He's a first to the punch, street hard scouser,  but with brilliant combinations and skill. He's one to watch.

8 hours ago, jukel123 said:

Just watched Mcgrail v Mendoza. On the undercard of Catteral fight. Excellent. McGrail is a nightmare. You  can see the enjoyment of fighting in his face. He's a first to the punch, street hard scouser,  but with brilliant combinations and skill. He's one to watch.

“Street hard scouser” lol