Joe Marler

I wonder if Lee will be done for calling Marler a posh English c**t? Sounds pretty racist to me. Or is it only minorities that are allowed to be offended?

:yes::yes::yes: It has seemed like that to me for a long time!

I'm also deeply offended by being called a Pommie by the Aussies, but as yet I don't see the court case or my compensation! ;):laugh:

:thumbs:

Edited by Deker

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A cousin of mine see lee at Celtic manor hotel with he's team mates and asked him about it to quote Lee " it was nothing mun "

Yeh it's a soft tap,,,,but he did it on purpose ,,,he's being a c**t pure and simple

Exactly,,,

I expect this from the primadonnas who kick a football around and think the world revolves around them,but rugby players are real blokes,if saying he is a gypsy is deemed offensive what next,non-contact rugby and rolling around theatrically on the ground if a tackle even looks imminent?Whats the pointbof even playing the game if it gets that far.

• 3 weeks later...

This bloke just does not learn. It is being bandied about now that on his first game back he kicked a player in the head, it was with his shin not his boot. I have seen the footage and while he did hit the player with his shin to me it looked bugger all.

https://vine.co/v/iUzw3pPHAlh

Better view of the incident.

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/rugby/rugby-news/could-joe-marler-hot-water-11230011

TC

Edited by tiercel

Was nothing, most the ref should of done was a quick word with them both, didn't deserve a penalty even, though no doubt the citing commission will give him a month off because of who he is.

I believe to be cited, the actions must warrant a red card had they been seen by the ref. I will very surprised if he gets cited for the shin shunt, that said, things have a way of catching up with people.

TC

Was nothing, most the ref should of done was a quick word with them both, didn't deserve a penalty even, though no doubt the citing commission will give him a month off because of who he is.

I believe to be cited, the actions must warrant a red card had they been seen by the ref. I will very surprised if he gets cited for the shin shunt, that said, things have a way of catching up with people.

TC

Yep thats pretty much it, though of course a ref like nigel owens uses a lot more sense than than say that french ref who seems to hate the Irish and Scots with a passion and not like England that much either.

Should have done it much harder and with his knee. :whistling:

At this moment in time any blow to the head, no matter how insignificant is being clamped down on by the powers that be. I suspect it may well be insurance related, the same as all health and safety?

TC

Should have done it much harder and with his knee. :whistling:

The game is changing, dangerous play is no longer part and parcel of the game. But he could do himself a favour and wise up before he gets to this stage.

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/rugby/rugby-news/rugby-player-handed-99-year-11135777

Deserves it.

TC

Well well he has been cited for the shin shunt, that did surprise me.

http://m.bbc.co.uk/sport/rugby-union/36130239

It seems to me it is a conspiracy against the poor man. People are still after him for when Rob Evans incited him into a forearm to the face, and now he is cited for a French player head butting his shin. What is the game coming too?

TC