Peoples Plans

I will be getting plenty of road work in to keep the dogs ticking over and to give the few bunnys that we have local a chance to breed. Although I will do a bit of bunny bashing on a permission to show my face and let the terrier get a few kills in some cover while there are a few green rabbits about.

Plenty of cycling near a decent water source so the dogs can get a chance to cool down, a bit of night fishing for carp, mainly a chill out and beer session. A few days trout fishing with my daughter and a few Sunday's in the beer garden with the missus and dogs.

Hope you all have a good summer and the dogs are bouncing come next season.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Put mine in boarding kennels till sept

Start hunting, its to cold in winter for me

ferret peddler lol should have at least 4 years hard graft and be single handed gonna be chilling ,do a bit of camping ,and getting some weight on my younger dog ,and getting him good shape for nex

Posted Images

Il be taking mine out the kennels every day as usual,walk up the fields as normal and if they pick the odd rabbit up so be it,summer hunting No but still got get them out every day,especially the bushers,be climbing the walls if they don't get a run out

Just get another ferret if a good friend breeds and continue to mull over what dog to get next year. No lurchers allowed on the few permissions i have and its only ferreting permission so a marking/ hold in the nets dog will be required as the old dog is slowing down now.

I will be getting plenty of road work in to keep the dogs ticking over and to give the few bunnys that we have local a chance to breed. Although I will do a bit of bunny bashing on a permission to show my face and let the terrier get a few kills in some cover while there are a few green rabbits about.

Plenty of cycling near a decent water source so the dogs can get a chance to cool down, a bit of night fishing for carp, mainly a chill out and beer session. A few days trout fishing with my daughter and a few Sunday's in the beer garden with the missus and dogs.

ffs another 53 pager on biking a pup lol

New kennels and runs to be built and thinking of breeding a litter of first cross collie greys the kennel and runs are the only thing set in stone at the min and just let the dogs recharge bit of fishing and camping with the kids and wish it was September again.

what dogs u breeding, or thinking of. PM if prefer

New kennels and runs to be built and thinking of breeding a litter of first cross collie greys the kennel and runs are the only thing set in stone at the min and just let the dogs recharge bit of fishing and camping with the kids and wish it was September again.

what dogs u breeding, or thinking of. PM if prefer
greyhound bitch to a working collie dog everything's good to go been talking it over with one lad and trying to make sure if it goes a head ill have good homes for the pups -2 that ill keep .

ffs another 53 pager on biking a pup lol

That depends on who comments with their words of wisdom. Lol

• Like 1

Hopefully my bitch Tilly has taken so I will be busy raising a litter and trying to decide which one to keep .......

You getting her scanned socks?

Yhea in the next week or two .......