Bedlington

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Smart looking dogs Northernlite...   Although my preferance is for curs,..I've had some good hunting with Bedlington lurchers...

Few of my 3/4 whippet/greyhound 1/4 beddy

This is my big fella...      

Posted Images

Its interesting, to me at least, to compare the ear,s on yours Chicken man and my dog, your,s has a much more beddy type ear compared to mine, which is more whippet in type, i wonder what other traits are stronger in your,s than mine, mines got a decent nose, feet & coat, all i presume from the beddy, whats the nose like on your,s, good or exceptional, regards, buster.

He has a great nose on him buster. Coat wise, good mix of both, but not over hairy. Feet are good.

Good pace also, leaning more towards whippet. Pots of drive/keen. Will enter cover also and good jumper.

A cruncher though, but not bothered, nets on for clean one's. Retrieves well also.

Much the same as most beddy types I imagine

Atb

Some very nice bedlington x on here , don't no how to put pictures up as would me an my mate have 5/8 greyhound 3/8 beddy brothers to northernlites dog , nice strong dogs with speed and very high pray drive looking forward to next season, have an old bedlington whippet he was a good dog in his day an lost a beddy greyhound bitch killed on road 8 year old was going to take a litter of her but lost her before I did still miss her she was one game bitch with a big heart only 22 inch.

• Like 1