Bedlington

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Smart looking dogs Northernlite...   Although my preferance is for curs,..I've had some good hunting with Bedlington lurchers...

Few of my 3/4 whippet/greyhound 1/4 beddy

This is my big fella...      

Posted Images

Early 90 s 92 I think

We had some fun with them over the yrs mate , Rocky & Rags some tag team :) , remember out coursing & you had the broken ankle in plaster , the bitch misty had some catches that day & broke her leg , I'm carrying her down the hill we get to vets and call him out from his dinner Sunday afternoon and there's you & her both bandaged up , she was some bitch .

Lol remember it well how could I forget was like the. Cripples guild leaving surgery both me and her in plaster front right leg looked a right pair hobbling round block when on lead walking imagine ringing vet now on a Sunday afternoon when he in middle of his roast that d be an extra 100 on bill at least but not in them days animal s came first not the ££££££££££££££signs lol pic of rocky and rags on this post somewhere stood by my old red van that rags could hunt like a hound and sounded like a full pack when on stuff he was cocker Russell wasn't he a pack of them now you d have some fun

Lol remember it well how could I forget was like the. Cripples guild leaving surgery both me and her in plaster front right leg looked a right pair hobbling round block when on lead walking imagine ringing vet now on a Sunday afternoon when he in middle of his roast that d be an extra 100 on bill at least but not in them days animal s came first not the ££££££££££££££signs lol pic of rocky and rags on this post somewhere stood by my old red van that rags could hunt like a hound and sounded like a full pack when on stuff he was cocker Russell wasn't he a pack of them now you d have some fun

Hahaha the good bad old days , yes cocker Russell , he was good to line a bitch or 10 :) :)

Oh I that big eared c..t could scale any wall or dig into any yard to line any bitch in a 10 mile area remember all people off our estate going to vets to get bitches checked or pups jabbed and they all threw the same queen Ann legs and ears like Fred basset the vet was screaming get me that rags Harrison up here and I ll castrate him for nowt some boy though remember he raped his daughter she was 4 month and another litter of 10 on flr your neighbour was nt happy

• Like 1

Hahahaha They where brilliant days looking back some cracking dogs and I still laugh at the antics we got up too "HERES KEN NOW" is even there .

A Boxing Day meet in the good old days lol this pack was good to answer

NOTattachicon.gifimage.jpeg

I'm glad I was behind the cameraman . . No worries them days or BOUNDARIES ;)
  • 1 month later...

I really like these beddy crosses of late, never used to fancy terrier blood in a runner but this wheaten cross has changed my mind. The terrier temperament comes through often but never causes any problems, only positives in the field.

And I suppose when there are lads who've been running the cross for 20-30 years and longer on all sorts of quarry and terrain it speaks volumes.

• Like 1