Bedlington

see a lot of the bedlington x threds archived,,so i wil post here i like a lurcher with bedlington in it,,,, for those of use who likeor own a bedlintong cross what sort suits your work best and what would you add to improve them,,,, if need be,,,,,?

Edited by cold pint
  • Like 1

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Smart looking dogs Northernlite...   Although my preferance is for curs,..I've had some good hunting with Bedlington lurchers...

Few of my 3/4 whippet/greyhound 1/4 beddy

This is my big fella...      

Posted Images

see a lot of the bedlington x threds archived,,so i wil post here i like a lurcher with bedlington in it,,,, for those of use who likeor own a bedlintong cross what sort suits your work best and what would you add to improve them,,,, if need be,,,,,?

mines a handy rabbiter very quick off the mark and does well round edge rows , in woodland hes great round cover, as a wonderfull retrive but that extra gear wouldnt go a miss, cant a,v it all i spose but he keeps me happy

beddyx whippets make good little rabbit dogs, the 1x beddy x grey another good x not bad fox dogs pre ban 22-25in nice size for most stuff :thumbs:

• Like 4

I have a beddy/whip, as stated if i wanted the size up, extra gear, i would add a whip/grey into the mix, I am happy with what I've got though, handy for my needs. I like the look of Northenlites pup in a previous thread.

Maybe he will pop a pic up :thumbs:

Atb

• Like 1

mines a handy rabbiter very quick off the mark and does well round edge rows , in woodland hes great round cover, as a wonderfull retrive but that extra gear wouldnt go a miss, cant a,v it all i spose but he keeps me happy

5/8 greyhound 3/8 bedlington 17 month old 25 inch first season done very well , he got the gears very high pray drive good marker works well around nets good jumpers , just his retrieving not the best but got all spring and summer to work on that mate

• Like 3