11 Years Tomorrow Since The Hunting Ban Came In

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That fat bird as you put her was a bastion of field sports and deserves the greatest of respect a true heroine in my book.

How can this ban have worked when 1000s of hares have been shot on the big coursing estates ,and as stated , a lot of young lads have got themselves a bull x , and decided to start lamping etc as when

The realisation of it hit me on the last day of the waterloo cup a sadder than sad day that was.

Posted Images

Sad to think there'll be young ones just starting out hunting that weren't even born before the ban :no:

sad to think how many numptys have got into hunting since the ban,gone are the days when you could roam around with the mutts and not have to have eyes in your arse,get caught digging etc and just get told to f**k off!no calls to the police and vehicle crushed banned from keeping dogs etc,count myself lucky I enjoyed the freedom before the ban.atb dc
  • Like 2

this season September til now,

Operation Galileo enforcement activity have been released. Since 1st September 2015 there have been 161 men arrested or reported for summons and so far this season. 18 vehicles have been seized. 79 other men have been dealt with by other enforcement action such as Direction to Leave, traffic offences, etc.

Operation Galileo Enforcement Update February 2016