Webley Raider Single Shot

Only one or two or three

Yeah its single brummy bigmac.I've only tested it out to 30 yards so far mate ill get out in the week c what it can do at 40.I've fitted it with the hw siluncer.shooting hn fields.nice guns aswell mate how many you had

Only two or three :whistling:

but all in 22

atvbmac :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Not even read the whole thread but yes the raider is as accurate as some expensive rifles and worth every penny of £200 or so,loved mine (two shot,Birmingham) and bagged some swag at respectable ranges,not to piss on your chips but you can tell it ain't a top end rifle by the trigger,cocking action etc but for what you pay you do get a decent rifle,no doubt I'll be jumped all over for that but let's be honest...

• Like 1
  • 8 years later...

Howdy Gents, all !

Got a single shot .22 Raider some years back.   Been searching for the Dual Shot Tray, as, mine no longer had it, when I acquired it. 
Got a friend that has a 3D printer.  Contacted W & S, so, we'll see if they have an STL File, to print one off, as, last time I checked w/them... the Dual Shot Trays... were only a memory.  

So, until then, might anyone else have or know where to get the FTL File for a Dual Shot Tray.  

Peace, David W

Is the Raider the same gun as the Venom Viper, I have the Venom in a two shot variation and was wondering if it's adaptable to a multishot magazine 

• Like 1