THE LADY FROM THE NUTTER HEBRIDES

I've been around long enough to know how this goes. I know who everyone involved is I'm just sick and tired of seeing slanging match after slanging match.

Chalky: I know exactly what you're saying and you have more right than anyone to be utterly f****d off. I have no answer to you.

Millet: I agree. I defer to my fellow moderators but I am going to move this thread to a private forum so it's not viewable to guests.

What ever the motives for resurrecting this thread are I hope all are pleased at the fall out that has occurred. In a time when we're trying to clean this f*****g place up it's only fitting that the oldest of arguments is the one that will drag it down the same as the forums of yesterday.

This sort of thread is everything that is wrong with the internet hunting forums I just hope the irony of the move to Working Terrier isn't wasted. ;)

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what is the whole story here ?????????????? by the sounds of things theres been a few cages rattled

Type in Sue Rothwell and Tim green in forums search box fascinating to read the history..Murky world the Plummer terrier

:clapper: Well CrisJones,.you have handled this foolishness far better than I ever could of.... :notworthy:

AS you know,.I only ever get personaly 'involved ' if folk start telling lies about certain events,..or begin quoting from others,.who told lies,..

Other than that,.the past is the past,.life goes on...I have survived...... :laugh:

SO,..lets BURY this nonsense once and for all,.... :toast:

Topic Locked.....