THE LADY FROM THE NUTTER HEBRIDES

Slight dramatics there phil, i was about at that time too, she has been the butt of many things over the years by her association with the late brian plummer and if i do remember correctly you gave back as good as you took, still she set out and achieved her aims which were to bring the plummer terrier back into line, of that there can be no argument(but there will be no doubt).

Foxgun tom is sad person with a very shallow life and a shallower personality if he has one at all, his aim in life is to bring down to his low level anything or anyone who is seen to achieve , unless hes involved then he sticks like glue to the achiever like glue, fawning and creeping to be seen to be part purely because he cant do it himself and you phil try to go over ground 10 yrs on???, has your life too become so stale that you need to live in yesterday rather than tomorrow?I thought better of you phil I thought you were a bigger man than that, maybe I was wrong

like I said, dont be too quick to judge anyone guilty , who knows there may not even be a trail ?? stranger things have happened ,then tommyboy you will look what you really are total prick :toast:

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd rather be a total prick with a concience and be upfront with people than a liar, con-artist, puppy farmer, friendless and just downright spiteful By the way who is or are the achievers I'm supposedly stuck to?? :hmm: your doing exactly as Chalkwarren stated!! personal attacks without any factual background. Its always been a defence of the snidey to be unable to substansiate what they say by backing up there version of any story with untruths :whistling:

Rather!! than call me a total prick on a website Tim or whoever is now posting?? why not do it face to face? or has your good lady got bigger set of balls than you! I'f you like I can pop into the hotel for a chat and reminise with some of the locals I know from Denny :drink::thumbs:

Tom

Ps: Remember!! it was you yourself resurrected this thread again from the archives?? I'm gonna leave it at this and lets see what your response is!! if and when the shit hits the fan, and in my opinion it surely will ;)

Edited by Foxgun Tom

Bring it on tom old man, youve tried your worst with sue, what you gonna do to me 'bash me' - sad sad old man, you have shown how spineless you are with your hiding behind a keyboard slating a woman, bring your zimma and let me laugh in your face - unless you come and spend some of the governments cash in the bar , then who cares!!! bring all denny the more the merrier yee haaaaa

Edited by 10/22

I agree. Keep it light because a 2000 post bitch fest is getting binned by me. Say your piece but FFS don't drag the whole forum down the same way it dragged down the Original smoochers, smoochers 2, smoochers 3 etc... It's f*****g embarassing.

I posted this in this thread earlier:

As the Author of this thread I would respectfully ask that it does not be removed!! as the above points are accurate and factually correct If?? other individuals respond to the thread are deceptive or libeleous/slanderous then that individual post should be removed!!!!!!!!!!!

The matter could have dramatic effect on a terrier club, its members, and ordinary terrier men who work this breed:: therefore its of some importance to a lot of people within the hunting community

Respectfully to all moderating staff

Tom

Ps: A well respected Moderator "Chalkwarren" made some valid points in this thread, wheres his original post gone and why delete it??

Chalkwarren!! If I in anyway offended you in this matter I humbly/sincerely and publicly apologise

I agree. Keep it light because a 2000 post bitch fest is getting binned by me. Say your piece but FFS don't drag the whole forum down the same way it dragged down the Original smoochers, smoochers 2, smoochers 3 etc... It's f*****g embarassing.
Edited by Foxgun Tom

Tim/sue you ruined your own site,don't sell to working homes and don't ever seem to have anything possitive to say about anybody or anything,i was just wondering why your on this site?.On your own site you threw everyone off who worked their dogs or did not agree with your every word,even folks from your own club have been treated like shit.So it must mean you are only here for the sad job of being a mouthy twat,guess what you won so now sod off and do something about upseting folks all the time look at your selves, being known only for mouth rather than your dogs?,very sad.

come on everyone, open your eyes to it, this thread had been left, gone into the cave as past events then, bang our fellow friends Sue Rothwell and her devoted partner Tim Green, places a post today, to bring this thread back to our attention, WHY you may ask yourself? answer to wind people up, to get folk's back up, which they do very well, but most of all they bring this thread to the moderator's attention to get the thread deleted, i am sure the moderator's can see what this bitter couple are trying to do. :whistling::whistling::whistling:

lets keep it open, then maybe 10/22 will go else where, with that motor mouth. :drinks::drinks: :stinker: :stinker:

Edited by huntinggirl

Chris i think it should be left alone for now as it's exposing all the folk who have ruined a breed of dog..and they is a lot of answer's to question's in this thread that a lot of people have been asking but have been lied to..

Cheer's

Millet

Good call Millet. :thumbs:

what aload of bollocks , but i do admit the likes of plummer now gone and a few other theatrical dreamers f****d a good lot of dogs strains up i personaly met the man several times and he never talked much hunting and he never walked the walk as they say and his worse thing he done was go public with guiys like my self who have walked the walk and still do , al he was was abitter old man who says to me ill burry this one and that one no names mentioned and the lies in his book whoa i hate puppy pedd;arsand there a good few about

Chris i think it should be left alone for now as it's exposing all the folk who have ruined a breed of dog..and they is a lot of answer's to question's in this thread that a lot of people have been asking but have been lied to..

Cheer's

Millet

c'mon millet, its easy to pass comment on a breed of dog you have contributed what to? you may do a bit of work and have a few old timers kicking about but you have hardly cracked any pots along the way nor are ever likely to in the future, so really in the grand scheme of things your comments dont and wont ever stand for much, you like others just butt in to put your ha'pennies worth in for what it counts, maybe you just like to see your name, who knows.