Romeo X Mia Pup

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

litter brother to Fuji s and Frankels pups lighter built blue dog whippet greyhound type

A few pics of Mario from this past week,he's now kenneled outside because he's a cnut indoors,he seems happier out there with the others although he's lost a good 7lb in less than a week of being out

Posted Images

• 1 month later...

Looks well..

Cheers buddy,he's doing ok upto press,he has his moments as all pups do but the groundwork is set,its just a matter of keeping patient with him for the next couple or three months which is easier said than done at times lol,he jumps 7 bar gates the lot,can hunt a bit,had his gnashers into stuff the big dogs have caught,keen as mustard..hopefully he will make an additional potlicker to the collection ?

He looks a nice type for a snake head Fuji lol

Aye,hes not bad Roy lol..just has his moments of deafness of late i think i need to start speaking in a foreign language..possibly Spanish as he thinks he's espanyol lmao..

Probably Arabic lol fecking Saluki crosses :D

how's the big fella doing boots? Is he any better aafter his bump?

Boots is A1 mate,lad had him on a 12 mile hike yesterday & ive took him just for 5 miles today plus my lad took him before & after work,he's coursing about like a headless chicken..he just got roughed up a bit the day after hitting the ditch .. You know how it is,part & parcel of dog work Roy ?

• Like 1

Glad he's OK pal , I'm sure he'll get worse before he gets older ,

Enjoy the summer ,as the season won't be long coming ,and it starts all over again ,then Mario get to try it all ,might give boots a helping hand ;)

• Like 1

Theres a few pics of him in Mr Darcys Passion for coursing book from when Hatts owned him as a young dog. Ill see if i can get any later pics of him.

I also seen Rockys full sister Montana (aka Muzzle) run for 4 seasons and was speaking to the man who owned ICE last week he had a bitch out of the same litter called ROSE (Ice x Fly) which he rated highly.

ATB Tommy

Edited by Tommy