Alarm Bells Ringing

ADD A WONDER TO NIGHT 1,ST THINGS 1,ST,,, THE ALARM AT TO BE STOPPED doh.gifdoh.gif AND AFTER THAT ALL QUIET mf_bluesbrother.gif THEN GOT STUCK IN BAGGING UP,,,THE PHEASANTS HAVE COME OVER TO MY GROUND IN THE WINTER MONTHS,,, SO IN THE COURT OF LAW THEY ARE MINE,,,UN LIKE THE SHOOT WHAT NEIGHBOURS MY GROUND ALL 14 BIRDS WILL GO TO SOME OLD LURCHER CHAPS WHO WILL MAKE A GOOD DINNER OUT OF THEM,,,

IMG_9774_zpse8gliqsg.jpg

IMG_9777_zpseywsjwxl.jpg

IMG_9782_zps912it1zt.jpg

• Like 16

I go picking up a lot with my spaniels through the season and on one shoot in particular they wait until the very last minute for the last drive, and I have to pick up in pitch black they think ime brilliant. I don't let on I learnt that bit of the job with a running dog. they often ask why I bite runners heads but I don't tell'em that either lol. presumably your just picking up in the dark to atb two crows.

• Like 2

I go picking up a lot with my spaniels through the season and on one shoot in particular they wait until the very last minute for the last drive, and I have to pick up in pitch black they think ime brilliant. I don't let on I learnt that bit of the job with a running dog. they often ask why I bite runners heads but I don't tell'em that either lol. presumably your just picking up in the dark to atb two crows.

quickest easiest way though, f**k all that fannying about with pliers
  • Like 1

quickest easiest way though, f**k all that fannying about with pliers

Depends on how good your teeth are. lol

• Like 1