I Would Love To Tag A Long If Possible Lads&lasses

Man of steel mate lol steel erector and have been since I was 17 now 40 and my body's knackered all the long hard days in the pub sorry rain takes its toll

what you doing with all the scrap do you still save it or skip it I went round all the garages in Corby last time I was there and came away with half tonne of batteries they still hold there price but steel is right down but i still save it up

Man of steel mate lol steel erector and have been since I was 17 now 40 and my body's knackered all the long hard days in the pub sorry rain takes its toll

what you doing with all the scrap do you still save it or skip it I went round all the garages in Corby last time I was there and came away with half tonne of batteries they still hold there price but steel is right down but i still save it up

Don't get any these days mate all got to go back to yard

I'm not far from Corby, how long u down for? Might be able to sort a walk out, can't promise much game, but exercise the dogs? Atb

That's very kind of you mate I'm only down a week at a time home Friday nights so only leaves me with nights just a walk out and meet a few folk would be nice so it's not important about how much or lack of game there is strongbow but I'd be very happy to tag along many thanks for your kind offer

Don't get any these days mate all got to go back to yard

Way if is these days sadly I used to go round all the sites they'd say come back tommorow boss isnt around lol

• Like 1

With working away and this bloody storm hits typical so a big ask anyone running there dogs on the lamp any night this week near Corby , I'm staying at the redwings lodge morcott offers are very very welcome atb Mark

if your still work in corby in two weeks you can come with us mate :thumbs: cant do till then,in a final with my dog next week :toast:

Edited by northantscourser
  • Like 1

I'm not far from Corby, how long u down for? Might be able to sort a walk out, can't promise much game, but exercise the dogs? Atb

That's very kind of you mate I'm only down a week at a time home Friday nights so only leaves me with nights just a walk out and meet a few folk would be nice so it's not important about how much or lack of game there is strongbow but I'd be very happy to tag along many thanks for your kind offer