Well as title says has anyone hit on cubs yet,friend of mine shot a vixen a couple of weeks back that was heavy in cub.We out today with a couple of lads off here,had 3 digs and a bolt,good days sport + the usual craic and slagging but no cubs as yet,soon as we do we finish for this season.

• Like 2

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dug cubs years ago when doing a job for a farmer with a machine clearing a small ditch.the bank was only around 30yds in lenght and about 2ft in height and in was pulling it away using a small track m

The cover may be down for a good while soon still after the season but I wouldn't go for that, digging cubs and the game needs a break, no excuse except for serious pest control, and you should have h

We had a few digs on wednesday,no cubs but it will not be long now,we will finish up 1st wk in feb or next wknd if we hit on cubs,no point in killing your own sport imo.I know a lot of lads dig right

Posted Images

I didn't go out yesterday fm, weather changed too ruff, rain, and that.i tried 3 places locolish, what I've only been to one of this season, nothing, and I've never had no kills there before, I've dug one two years ago and let it go. The be miles in the car from each place these, different patch. Funny you should say that about the cubs, I spoke with a man yesterday and he said one of the men shot one last week, vixen full of them. It's coming quick

I didn't go out yesterday fm, weather changed too ruff, rain, and that.i tried 3 places locolish, what I've only been to one of this season, nothing, and I've never had no kills there before, I've dug one two years ago and let it go. The be miles in the car from each place these, different patch. Funny you should say that about the cubs, I spoke with a man yesterday and he said one of the men shot one last week, vixen full of them. It's coming quick

I reckon the mild weather is at fault,seasons are all f****d up.I also keep some game fowl about me and have hens sitting on eggs this past couple of weeks,very early for hatching.

• Like 1

I reckon the mild weather is at fault,seasons are all f****d up.I also keep some game fowl about me and have hens sitting on eggs this past couple of weeks,very early for hatching.

same here with the birds , due to hatch tomorrow (hopefully)