Long Over Due!

Well after being out the game for awhile due to working all over the UK.

I now have the time for another lurcher and I'm set to pick it up on Sunday, can't wait.

The pups a salukibullgrey, Anyone running this cross or had experiences?

Atb beam

Edited by beam
  • Like 2

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can't go wrong with this type they seem to have this endless want for pleasing you by dropping what ever you allow them to run . I've just put a pic of mine on another thread ... Saluki/bull/whip/grey

When he was 7weeks

litter brother to roybos black dog about 11 months old here

Posted Images

Iv got one at the minute just a shade under 6 months which has thrown mainly to the greyhound in appearance and it is by far the easiest pup iv had to deal with. Showing good signs too iv currently had it retrieving rabbits in the garden its marking sets and wants to chase pretty much anything that moves so with a bit more training im tipping it will do well. I dont think you will regret your choice of pup i personally think you cant get a more versatile dog these days.

• Like 1

Nice pup that Rex ..best of luck with your new recruit Beam,enjoy being back in the game and welcome back to team hunters lol

Thanks Fuji got his second injection on 22nd this month can't wait to get him out the house and garden he's full of energy and won't give the other dog a minute lol but you hate pup for you

• Like 3

Nice pup rex! all the best with him.

I've been looking through some of the old threads and they seem to be a handy allround cross.

This will be the first time I've ran anything with bull and heard double sided opinions but from the ones I've seen run they have been handy mutts.

Yis, beam

Edited by beam
  • Like 1

He s a cracker roybo. I ve run bull greyhounds for years and watched a saluki greyhound back to a half cross bull greyhound run . Very impressive to watch , he ate the ground up on long slips. He was nt as hard as a half cross when he caught what he was running. But a half cross would nt have been successful on the long slips this dog had. A cross I d definitely consider when I lose the old dog

• Like 1

Can't go wrong with this type they seem to have this endless want for pleasing you by dropping what ever you allow them to run . I've just put a pic of mine on another thread ... Saluki/bull/whip/grey x coursing bred dog 46D5C21B-A33E-4D99-86EC-04C27F9AFBF9_zps

I like him Steve looks in good condition aswell