You want to hope they are not Syrian mice, they breed like f**k, but mostly they're only found in Council Houses. :D Had a few in the shed last year, making nests in my news papers for the log burner, had 9 in one day.

000_0045_zpsc79efb7f.jpg

I think I got one of those Syrian mouse the other day. Well it wasn't in the house, it was coming across the garden pond on a little boat. I hit it with a brick and it drowned.

• Like 5

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

....I walk along the pavement picking worms up in wet weather and rescuing them to a patch of grass....I don't kill anything unless it's sport or I'm getting paid ?

I think I got one of those Syrian mouse the other day. Well it wasn't in the house, it was coming across the garden pond on a little boat. I hit it with a brick and it drowned.

With the mild weather I'd say mice have been breeding up until recent. IMO dack or glue boards are not a nice way for any animal to meet their maker. Get more traps.

You want to hope they are not Syrian mice, they breed like f**k, but mostly they're only found in Council Houses. :D Had a few in the shed last year, making nests in my news papers for the log burner, had 9 in one day.

000_0045_zpsc79efb7f.jpg

sick!

000_0045_zpsc79efb7f.jpg

sick!

Innit bruv...!!

• Like 3

no mice in the house,(glis glis in the loft in the autumn though!) but was trapping dozens of woodmice in the sheds earlier this winter. ferrets love them. we now have nubers of rats which breed in the dirty b*****ds garden next door, the dogs are always catching them at night and i've trapped about twenty in the last month

I was at my womans parents last november in ottawa,i had a rake around in their basement as there was some old fishing stuff down there,i saw signs of mice and bought a few traps from walmart,every time the dad phones me he keeps me up to speed with my mouse score though i havent had any for around 10 days.

Ive got 4 nippers and a catch alive trap round my pallet and its only slugs I get in the catch alive trap and there all baited with chocolate spread . i found the catch alive trap over the golf course complete with dead mouse inside it

I've had them for a couple of Mths now on & off had about 6 or 7 , catch them in tilt traps & drop them up the farm , can't be doing with killing them .

This a joke?..