Shocking Weather But Great Day

7 month old ? I've always wanted to say this lol , BLOODY WELL DONE to the man who owns it, out of all the posts you read about being to young and it will be spoiled or a yapping nut before it's two year old is bollocks , our blade was knocking on 100 rabbits and 13 big runners before he was a year old and he's only little and he's never been forced into the game and it's all come naturally to him . So for you guys them pups are coming into their own way too work do what I did stand back and let themselves go for it, it's amazing to watch and makes everything so much better when you get to see the kill and feel proud atb mark

• Like 2

7 month old ? I've always wanted to say this lol , BLOODY WELL DONE to the man who owns it, out of all the posts you read about being to young and it will be spoiled or a yapping nut before it's two year old is bollocks , our blade was knocking on 100 rabbits and 13 big runners before he was a year old and he's only little and he's never been forced into the game and it's all come naturally to him . So for you guys them pups are coming into their own way too work do what I did stand back and let themselves go for it, it's amazing to watch and makes everything so much better when you get to see the kill and feel proud atb mark

well said mate not one of the pups let out a yap either and fo the conditions they were working in was shocking all go cracking coats on them cheers Edited by nothernlite

Great job mate, and the pups sound like they're coming on great..

Our day was a bit of a disaster really, the kids insisted they wanted to come, that lasted until 9 when they were wet through.

Left Snifferboy and Joe777 there as I tried to get the truck out of the field, that didn't happen and we ended up sliding down a hill in the mud getting stuck and having to use Snifferboy's truck to get them home!

The farmer came and gave me a hand to get the truck out, much to the amusement of the other lads.

Oh and all for 4 rabbits, still the dogs were out and we had a bit of craic

• Like 2