Whats In Santas Sack For You ?

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Bless your hearts lets hope for a positive outcome and some good old fashioned christmas spirit.

well I had a tear in my eye this morning , mI'm not the Bonniest lad o hunting life ?, but by f**k what a cracker of a jumper lol cheers Santa Anne love you just a little more today ?? merry Xmas all

The c**t has nothing but bad luck for me I've a four year old with autism which is hard as fook but came to terms with dealing with which was hard enough but now my other boy needs to be tested for it

Posted Images

The c**t has nothing but bad luck for me I've a four year old with autism which is hard as fook but came to terms with dealing with which was hard enough but now my other boy needs to be tested for it and it's his birthday Christmas day bur were trying to make the best of it sorry if I've ruined your thread

Is the lad being tested younger than the 4 yr old?

Reason I ask is sometimes younger siblings can copy older kids and then look like they got it,we had one of our younger boys tested for it,

My 2 eldest stepsons have autism ,but it's different ends of the spectrum ,eldest is mild with behavioural and dyspraxia and other lads top of the spectrum ,he's 16 an only been out of nappies for a year.

• Like 1

The c**t has nothing but bad luck for me I've a four year old with autism which is hard as fook but came to terms with dealing with which was hard enough but now my other boy needs to be tested for it and it's his birthday Christmas day bur were trying to make the best of it sorry if I've ruined your thread

Is the lad being tested younger than the 4 yr old?

Reason I ask is sometimes younger siblings can copy older kids and then look like they got it,we had one of our younger boys tested for it,

My 2 eldest stepsons have autism ,but it's different ends of the spectrum ,eldest is mild with behavioural and dyspraxia and other lads top of the spectrum ,he's 16 an only been out of nappies for a year.

Yhe other lad wad tested at two as well and they said that about the copying but there worried that he's not trying to talk and one or two other things but other than that he seems fine he's a lot different than the lad with autism

• Like 1

My little fella has it too lad! Not even two years old, and we knew their was something up! Just hope he gets into the hunting when he's older, and gets on in life, and I'll be happy enough!

• Like 1

Hope everything turns out well for your boy pete :). Not clued up at all on autism but sure my cousin was tested. Mentioned it before but he has soto syndrome. Lives in melbourne and a kid had been knocking for him to catch the school bus with him. A woman called my aunt n said she saw him pushing my cousin. Aunt asked my cousin n he got all defensive and said no they are friends. My aunt following em walking to the bus stop n caught him punching my cousin. She didnt even get out the car to stop it said she frooze crying. Kid had been knocking for him acting a friend to get him out n hit him. Knowing all that had been going on when he was on skype to my mum i came in the room n had a chat with him just general chit chat. The poor sod only goes n asks me "whats wrong with me?" managed to keep it together n acted as if i was wondering why his being silly asking me silly questions. Made me have a think to myself about a few things after hearing that. Not an emotional type of person but anything to do with kids f**k me i cant handle that.

Myself for xmas ill get socks boxers n aftershave. Dont even ask for that but my mum reckons you gotta have something to open on xmas day. Looking forward to the food big time, turkey boned, rolled and stuffed, still eating it days after xmas.

• Like 2