Equipment

Lost a very dear friend on Wednesday, a set of couples I made as an apprentice when T Rex was a dinosaur not a pop star. Gutted like triggers broom there's been several sets of collars and two chains, three spikes etc. 120 miles away, phoned the keeper who thinks I'm childish and daft. Me! Gunna drive down and look for em, them collars have history.

• Like 8

I can't remember all the names of them gladiators that have stiffened that chain, but some awesome individuals are in my head now. If it was a good un standing above my head looking in it must have been a better un beneath me doing its stuff. How flipping sad. " got to find em "

Had a set of couples from my uncle 22 yrs ago,left them on top of ivor Williams truck top gutted is not the word,lost a stick he made me with buffallo horn same day,left posters about no joy, funny how you get attached to your favourite lead,shovel etc.atb dc

• Like 3

Lost a very dear friend on Wednesday, a set of couples I made as an apprentice when T Rex was a dinosaur not a pop star. Gutted like triggers broom there's been several sets of collars and two chains, three spikes etc. 120 miles away, phoned the keeper who thinks I'm childish and daft. Me! Gunna drive down and look for em, them collars have history.

Have to agree with the keeper on this one.

• Like 2

I lost a pair after someone else boxed my dogs up for me, probably still there, didnt have them forever, but got them from Glyn Jones 15/16 year ago, sent a few locals looking for them, was a couple of hours away, never properly replaced them.. might treat myself.

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

What do you call your dog chain, when you put your strap on to play with your mate, ffs can't you tell us about some decent hunting, flipping dog chain, buy a new one and get your self a decent dog gay Gary. Flip I know proper dogmen and we're listening to this pric blowing his own hole,