wanted sj jeep

Guest craggers2k6

I've a SJ410 on a sorn, will need work for the test, only used in our fields for shooting, will go on ebay shortly, but if you're interested let me know :gunsmilie:

do u have any pics?

I'll take some tomorrow :thumbs:

I've a SJ410 on a sorn, will need work for the test, only used in our fields for shooting, will go on ebay shortly, but if you're interested let me know :gunsmilie:

how much work...? also do you know if a 6ft 4" guy fit in it...?

Don't know how much work really, rear wheel arches (inner) are a favourite, I'll take pics tomorrow. As for your height, it's a soft top, so no problem :laugh::drink:

how much work...? also do you know if a 6ft 4" guy fit in it...?

well, im 6'2" and fit in my vitara, hint for tall people; move seat back

might have one my mate took it for a while don't know whether he's keeping it.......i'm near guildford....it will need a little welding for the test but if your interested £350ovno but not much really, can't be there only little cars

also i'm 6'4" and theres loadsa room...i had great fun in it but do some miles now so upgraded to a land rover, the bank balance has noticed the change, those suzuki's are very economical wish with my circumstances i could keep it but its not to be

it an sj413 blue soft top

OK, tried to get as much of the rust as possible, on all wheel arches and inside the rear wheel arch/floor on the passenger side, so a fair bit of work for the test IMHO.

Some good bits :laugh: , only one owner before me and I think the mileage is genuine. Couldn't start it today as it had a flat battery, but it was running in the summer. It still has the original jack and tool kit, the soft top is in really good condition, tyres would be OK for the test. I think everything that should work on it does.

Depends what it's wanted for really as I only used it in the fields with the intention of it never going back on the road. Ideal vehicle to play off-road with though and most are converted into a pick-up style, petrol tank etc in the back and an exterior roll cage fitted, so as this is a convertable, you're half way there.

Asking price of £200 is not open to negotiation as I know what the bits alone fetch off these little jeeps (just price the soft top and running gear alone :icon_eek: )

Ta :thumbs:

any 1 selling :toast: any jeep like sj413 or sj410 :hmm:
I have a Grand Cherokee Jeep 1999 4.0lt lpg conversion 12 month MOT, full main dealer histoy 102k, sounds sweet, electric every ting, supper market scars but all perfectly straight £1800 need money for Crimbo Edited by leegreen