Another Plummer

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Money in terriers is always going to be a point to argue over. Iv only ever paid money for 1 dog and that was a plummer. Because I wanted to try one and I didn't know anyone that had them. But ever

Im only winding you up pal luke you did with fireman I must say you bit a lot harder on an empty hook than fireman did pmsl and there's a saying were im from,if you can't take it don't give it atb wit

This hunting life is becoming an absolute shambles,bitching over the price of a terrier,if you don't like the price look else where.My pal has just paid over a grand for a French Bulldog for his missu

This hunting life is becoming an absolute shambles,bitching over the price of a terrier,if you don't like the price look else where.My pal has just paid over a grand for a French Bulldog for his missus,a hideous brute that i'm sure will be a constant visitor at the local vets because of the faults and breathing difficulties these dogs carry.same goes for most of these fashionable breeds that are f..ked up monstrosity's and cost an arm and a leg.£300 quid in my opinion is a small price to pay for a well reared pup of good breeding which has had the best start in life.Loads of Russells,lakie's and black dogs up for sale £250,300,Borders seen plenty advertised £450,500.so what's the big deal,why should anyone gift a pup he has given the best start in life to stranger,to many people expect to much of everything for feck all.JUST paid £600 quid for a set of tire's for me motor,wish the garage would of gifted me them ?yet again could of bought cheaper ones that were shite,but this is just my opinion atb keith j.

i agree with you but i think that theres far too many pets being bred to pets in the plummer world...i think what was missing in the plummer was dogs like nuttals penny or smithy-prolific and prepotent for earthworking qualities...such dogs existed (e.g Toby,flavkowskis Syd,sonatal nailor etc.)but werent used much because they were the wrong colour..
  • Like 8

This hunting life is becoming an absolute shambles,bitching over the price of a terrier,if you don't like the price look else where.My pal has just paid over a grand for a French Bulldog for his missus,a hideous brute that i'm sure will be a constant visitor at the local vets because of the faults and breathing difficulties these dogs carry.same goes for most of these fashionable breeds that are f..ked up monstrosity's and cost an arm and a leg.£300 quid in my opinion is a small price to pay for a well reared pup of good breeding which has had the best start in life.Loads of Russells,lakie's and black dogs up for sale £250,300,Borders seen plenty advertised £450,500.so what's the big deal,why should anyone gift a pup he has given the best start in life to stranger,to many people expect to much of everything for feck all.JUST paid £600 quid for a set of tire's for me motor,wish the garage would of gifted me them ?yet again could of bought cheaper ones that were shite,but this is just my opinion atb keith j.

i agree with you but i think that theres far too many pets being bred to pets in the plummer world...i think what was missing in the plummer was dogs like nuttals penny or smithy-prolific and prepotent for earthworking qualities...such dogs existed (e.g Toby,flavkowskis Syd,sonatal nailor etc.)but werent used much because they were the wrong colour..

I said that over 20 years ago John...nothing's changed.

• Like 4

Can i book the whole next litter .Just looking at the last and if made into a rug would match our marble tiles perfectly .

Wondered when you be back on but of course it coincided with a litter lol ,how predictable .Mr Plummer would of been so proud of his love child .

Hello FD,the whole litter was well sold before coming back on, I had to leave due to "real life",I was in no fit state for banter due to the loss of my best mate,best man at my wedding and godfather to my oldest son,same week lost my cousin, only 50yrs old,then my mate who's been battling cancer for 12months took a turn for the worse and I have spent a fair bit of time helping him till last week when he passed away peacefully,so life in general gets put into some perspective,makes you think whats important in your life,this internet lark is only messing about,I fit it in when I'm home and if it helps somebody get started in the country way of life then so much the better,I enjoy the different days out and if I can get a few pics then so much the better,if we all shared our days out then the site would be busier, as for booking the next litter lol's,never in my lifetime,a Plummer is not for you,enjoy your patts and try some complimentary posts for a change,WM

bolted and shot within the hunting act

• Like 4

Are they them black rabbits that was living wild with the greys for decades,?. Or is it a one off

Pabs,its like most infill sites that had black rabbits living amongst the wild,they just pop up from time to time,there's been nothing tipped round there for 20yrs but that black gene is hard to eradicate,WM

same place,different colour but still dark

• Like 4

So none of them have gone to WORKING homes only folk with coin? Or folk who want a dog around the stables?and who are willing to pay 300 sheets?excuse me but that's what I've took from your post,are you afraid to gift one to someone off this site ?incase they out you for what you are? You do like to think your a cut above the rest of us,you can still give pups the best if they're kennelled outside,listen to yourself man,you are incredibly clever or incredibly deluded,I'm still trying to suss you wm.atb dc

DC,all the pups will see work of different sorts,as said these are all rounders,not digging dogs,those that want out and out digging dogs will not want a Plummer,those that source these dogs normally do a bit of everything,when I was a younger man and dug most days I kept fells and patts,etc,we keep the tools we require for the job,as regards breeding then, my pups are always born in my house ,if its summertime then they will be moved outside at 4 weeks,but wintertime,they will never see the outside until they go to their new homes,I am no better than the next man,brought up on a council estate but whether its ferrets,hawks,birds,dogs, etc they will be looked after to the best of my ability,its the only way to get the best out of them,WM

attachicon.gifCSC_5933.JPG

attachicon.gifDSC_0151.JPG

attachicon.gifDSC_6114.JPG

attachicon.gifDSC_0166.JPG

attachicon.gifDSC_0128.JPG

spit of pinsley Ace as a pup. that last pic

You handy with the camera.atb dc

I enjoy taking a good pic,I have a few reasonable cameras and some half decent lenses that I have bought myself over the past few years,I haven't had chance to get it out for a while but intend to take plenty of pics this next few months, I started with a bridge camera,nothing special and took it everywhere,here's a few shots from it,WM

• Like 7

So none of them have gone to WORKING homes only folk with coin? Or folk who want a dog around the stables?and who are willing to pay 300 sheets?excuse me but that's what I've took from your post,are you afraid to gift one to someone off this site ?incase they out you for what you are? You do like to think your a cut above the rest of us,you can still give pups the best if they're kennelled outside,listen to yourself man,you are incredibly clever or incredibly deluded,I'm still trying to suss you wm.atb dc

DC,all the pups will see work of different sorts,as said these are all rounders,not digging dogs,those that want out and out digging dogs will not want a Plummer,those that source these dogs normally do a bit of everything,when I was a younger man and dug most days I kept fells and patts,etc,we keep the tools we require for the job,as regards breeding then, my pups are always born in my house ,if its summertime then they will be moved outside at 4 weeks,but wintertime,they will never see the outside until they go to their new homes,I am no better than the next man,brought up on a council estate but whether its ferrets,hawks,birds,dogs, etc they will be looked after to the best of my ability,its the only way to get the best out of them,WM

attachicon.gifCSC_5933.JPG

attachicon.gifDSC_0151.JPG

attachicon.gifDSC_6114.JPG

attachicon.gifDSC_0166.JPG

attachicon.gifDSC_0128.JPG

spit of pinsley Ace as a pup. that last pic

Thats his grandad,he has gone a lot more like him now he has matured,WM

I had to leave due to "real life",I was in no fit state for banter due to the loss of my best mate,best man at my wedding and godfather to my oldest son,same week lost my cousin, only 50yrs old,then my mate who's been battling cancer for 12months took a turn for the worse and I have spent a fair bit of time helping him till last week when he passed away peacefully,WM

sorry to hear all this WM

• Like 2

I had to leave due to "real life",I was in no fit state for banter due to the loss of my best mate,best man at my wedding and godfather to my oldest son,same week lost my cousin, only 50yrs old,then my mate who's been battling cancer for 12months took a turn for the worse and I have spent a fair bit of time helping him till last week when he passed away peacefully,WM

sorry to hear all this WM

Sorry to hear that also mate ,life is too short for quarrels .Forget the past ,clean slate and all that .

Good to see pics up also .The dogs are what we are about no matter how we choose to work them .

I too lost my father when the slanging was at its worst ,no excuse just saying .

• Like 5

Can i book the whole next litter .Just looking at the last and if made into a rug would match our marble tiles perfectly .

Wondered when you be back on but of course it coincided with a litter lol ,how predictable .Mr Plummer would of been so proud of his love child .

Hello FD,the whole litter was well sold before coming back on, I had to leave due to "real life",I was in no fit state for banter due to the loss of my best mate,best man at my wedding and godfather to my oldest son,same week lost my cousin, only 50yrs old,then my mate who's been battling cancer for 12months took a turn for the worse and I have spent a fair bit of time helping him till last week when he passed away peacefully,so life in general gets put into some perspective,makes you think whats important in your life,this internet lark is only messing about,I fit it in when I'm home and if it helps somebody get started in the country way of life then so much the better,I enjoy the different days out and if I can get a few pics then so much the better,if we all shared our days out then the site would be busier, as for booking the next litter lol's,never in my lifetime,a Plummer is not for you,enjoy your patts and try some complimentary posts for a change,WM

DSC_0185.JPG

bolted and shot within the hunting act

Any pics of the dog that bolted it?

• Like 5