Had A Good Day

Just got in from a good days hunting bolted 4 today with little vages he has put in a good shift makes up for last nights lamping witch was puer shite

Good days work,dont know what the weather was like where you are but over here its pissing down since early morn,great weather to get fox's to ground although its very mild at the minute.

It's well for some, I'm laid up with an injured foot. At the minute a quick bolt would make me happy.

Well done that terrier.

My daughters just told me that if I'm still injured tomorrow she's bringing me to the kennels to be put down !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

Out ourselvs today digin to a dog thats just started proper into his full season big rangey place finally settles after an hour settles 1.4 has him caught in the pipe tight enough spot but its job done well done the dog not marked up or notin ready again for durin and a bonus couple of younger dogs tied up watchin lookin very keen happy days haha.

• Like 2

just back in. its blowing a hooly here total washout. soaked to the skin. my old plummer is like a half shut knife. max shrugged off the weather well and is looking fit as a butchers dog. and hasnt calmed down still a lot of pup in him yet. good luck today hope the waether is better with you . good hunting.