Josh/golly Lines.

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I would sooner shoot my dogs if it came on top rather than give em to anyone else to work or walk.dog does its best by you,then you owe it to the dog to everything you can for it in return imo,a lot o

Sounds like the dog was failed not the other way around.

Not trying to be funny. But I wouldn't say its a lurchers Job to pull anything from a earth surely its down to you to control end of a dig no offence has we have different takes on theses things

Posted Images

I know of a few local idiots who have dumped their old dogs after slipping them on something and just driving away.

The dogs worked hard all its life and that's how they repay them.

Fecking wankers.

They need a good slap.

• Like 1

I know of a few local idiots who have dumped their old dogs after slipping them on something and just driving away.

The dogs worked hard all its life and that's how they repay them.

Fecking wankers.

They need a good slap.

At least have the decency to put the dog to sleep, better a certain fate than getting passed from pillar to post.

How many dogs that have apparently jacked were ran unfit ? Had injuries ? We're over worked ?

You don't see the coursing lads or lads that used to match dogs sending in dogs that are f****d nose to tail still sore from yesterday with smashed toes and in shit condition. I know plenty of lurchers ran that way tho.

• Like 4

Why would you put a young healthy working dog down shocking

Sometimes young healthy dogs don't make the grade, would you prefer it being in a dog pound or passed from owner to owner?
I'd rather do neither if it was me wouldn't want any of my dogs go to someone else can't trust no one to look after a dog a tidy these days Edited by dark-destroyer-85
  • Like 1

Why would you put a young healthy working dog down shocking

Sometimes young healthy dogs don't make the grade, would you prefer it being in a dog pound or passed from owner to owner?
I'd rather do neither if it was me wouldn't want any of my dogs go to someone else can't trust no one to look after a dog a tidy these days

Some folk see dogs as tools though, if they don't work they go. It's harsh but that's the way it is for working dogs.

• Like 1