Scrawny Desert Dawg...

Well our Mario is now 13 weeks & 3 days old,touch wood is a 100% house trained having not done a thing in the house for getting on a fortnight now which is pleasing to say the least,loves his scran whatever it is I feed him again another pleasing aspect for a puppy,he's fully inoculated been wormed 10 times lol so he's free of parasites I reckon..lovely pup to have around,ain't cast an eye towards the sheep YET!!,jumping small fences,swims,retrieving grand..enjoying acting the goat and playing with the Pom basically just being a puppy..don't think this fella is going to be a narrow backed,skeleton with a duster thrown over him type of desert dawg,I weighed him just now and he weighs 30lb and I "tried" to measure him but he won't stand still lol but he's easily over 19tts from what I did manage haha..I like the dog,just hope I can do him justice come the day we go to war ?

PSX_20151120_084529_zps2rx1smru.jpg

PSX_20151120_085816_zpsw3l6kbby.jpg

PSX_20151119_140300_zpsgwt8yigz.jpg

PSX_20151117_141917_zpste1rl0lt.jpg

PSX_20151120_084120_zpsxn5ru5ay.jpg

PSX_20151117_143649_zpsbstwarzb.jpg

So far so good anyways,no doubt we are gonna encounter lots of mishaps over the forthcoming months but we will endeavour to cross those bridges when they happen ?

• Like 19

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well our Mario is now 13 weeks & 3 days old,touch wood is a 100% house trained having not done a thing in the house for getting on a fortnight now which is pleasing to say the least,loves his scra

She's a 9 year old Pomeranian mate,great little hunter,those that have seen her could vouch for that ?  

What a cracking looking pup and out in the fields and fells learning his trade just as it should be ... They won't learn piss all staring at a mesh panel ........

Nice pup what kind of dog is that on the right

She's a 9 year old Pomeranian mate,great little hunter,those that have seen her could vouch for that PSX_20150709_192645_zpsogbokhp2.jpg
The Spitz breeds are natural hunters, all our Akitas I've been great hunters with amazing hearing and alertness.

Very true ?,I've read of some amazing hunting Spitz bred dogs especially the Norwegian Spitz ..their feats would open the eyes of many I'm certain of that,my little mutt is a canny little thing,never seen a dog in my life with as much stamina..just a handbag dog lol

• Like 1

Excellent pup that. Superb condition and brought on the best way. Out and about! Not sat in a kennel till 12 months and expecting the best. Good luck mate

If it fails I will probably get the "you had it out in the fields,in the water,jumping to soon,up the fells to early" bollox mate haha..we will just do as we have always done..if he don't make it imo he was never going to whether he sat in a kennel for 12 months or was getting educated and learning some fieldcraft from early doors..there are NO guarantees as we know buddy ?

• Like 3

Well our Mario is now 13 weeks & 3 days old,touch wood is a 100% house trained having not done a thing in the house for getting on a fortnight now which is pleasing to say the least,loves his scran whatever it is I feed him again another pleasing aspect for a puppy,he's fully inoculated been wormed 10 times lol so he's free of parasites I reckon..lovely pup to have around,ain't cast an eye towards the sheep YET!!,jumping small fences,swims,retrieving grand..enjoying acting the goat and playing with the Pom basically just being a puppy..don't think this fella is going to be a narrow backed,skeleton with a duster thrown over him type of desert dawg,I weighed him just now and he weighs 30lb and I "tried" to measure him but he won't stand still lol but he's easily over 19tts from what I did manage haha..I like the dog,just hope I can do him justice come the day we go to war

PSX_20151120_084529_zps2rx1smru.jpg

PSX_20151120_085816_zpsw3l6kbby.jpg

PSX_20151119_140300_zpsgwt8yigz.jpg

PSX_20151117_141917_zpste1rl0lt.jpg

PSX_20151120_084120_zpsxn5ru5ay.jpg

PSX_20151117_143649_zpsbstwarzb.jpg

So far so good anyways,no doubt we are gonna encounter lots of mishaps over the forthcoming months but we will endeavour to cross those bridges when they happen

me thinks your going to have a very big boy there Andy :yes: atb

Cheers lads,we will see how he comes along anyways? Just off for an hour in this b*****d rain to get piss wet through with him,Ruby,Boots & Don..only going on the Dunes & the beach today,should blow a few cobwebs off us out there just now lmao..what a fcuking miserable day but great for you lamping boys ?