Rabbit Catcher

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I owned a Beddy x that yapped like fcuk and I've seen 3 Whippet x's that yapped this past week too..not just your Collie types that can batter your noggin lol

It's true those ugly hairy types tend to do well in the feild and crap in a show ring...I keep telling folk when ur picking a pup ,pick the ugliest in the litter

This bitch is proving a handy rabbit catcher this season...     Took a while to come on but she isn't missing many now, day or night. Deer/collie/whip/grey. 24" and 44lb.   I think any similar

Posted Images

Took the ugly mutt for a crap and peer. Turned into a stop watch night.5min 12 seconds later 7 bunnies at my feet...braw dugattachicon.gif20151118_221735.jpg

did it yip once lol well done
No ..but I think she should have done it in 4 1/2 minutes. .I think shes not quite on fire just now..need to get her tuned for those ton bag nights Edited by MR RABBIT
  • Like 1

Had one of they collie crosses thatv use to refuse or go on its belly and crawl up to them fecking murder

I owned a Beddy x that yapped like fcuk and I've seen 3 Whippet x's that yapped this past week too..not just your Collie types that can batter your noggin lol

• Like 5

So have we all come to a conclusion. ..collies stalk and pick runs and beddie yap

Thank f**k I've neither in my dogs phewwww what a relief .. lol

you forgot the whippet ffs you've that in your dog lol
He more greyhound than whippet in 8 years he's never barked once he's a mute..and boring feck er ..never see him till he wants fed..a total loner Edited by MR RABBIT

The best rabbit dog I've ever owned was beddyxwhippet x salukixwhippet and was the double of mr rabbits minus the white.he could work a long net and purse nets leaving no damage and could lamp off a quad jumping off at speed to course and catch rabbits then return them un harmed to the back of the quad spot sitters out to about 70 yards truly a dog in a life time oh how I miss him dog the dog

Edited to say on a certain piece of land I have he once took 18 rabbits in 50 minutes the land is marsh and tusokie

Edited by leethedog

The best rabbit dog I've ever owned was beddyxwhippet x salukixwhippet and was the double of mr rabbits minus the white.he could work a long net and purse nets leaving no damage and could lamp off a quad jumping off at speed to course and catch rabbits then return them un harmed to the back of the quad spot sitters out to about 70 yards truly a dog in a life time oh how I miss him dog the dog

It's true those ugly hairy types tend to do well in the feild and crap in a show ring...I keep telling folk when ur picking a pup ,pick the ugliest in the litter

• Like 4

I've only one we beddy whippet never heard her yip yap what ever but that we collie cross I had feck me she was worse we yspper ive ever heard between that and stalking ffs

ive heard more beddy xs crosses yap than collie xs infact there well known for it must be the terrier blood cant believe you havent heard it yourself being a beddy cross fan

Edited by blackmaggie

I've had 6 beddy crosses over the years and only one yapped and that was a beddy greyhound and only yapped on hares nothing else had 3 collie crosses and one yapped and stalked and picked it's runs false marked but apart from that still stayed with me tilled it died at 8 years old