A Good Day Turns In To A Bad Day

Lost a very good terrier to ground last year not a particularly hard spot or particularly hard quarry just tucked around a bend with an awkward root and a tear was shed that day ...as has already been said I'm sure that's the way they would want to go as I hate seeing a dog growing old especially when they start to loose their purpose ....agree with rabbit hunter it has happened to me twice and has left a big hole in my kennels

• Like 2

Shite news mate,sorry to hear about the terrier and hope you are back on your feet soon Slayer.Atb Kev

thats it kev shite news but it happens to the best of us mate it's the game were in just gutted for J,c that's who's dog it was he lost a good bitch a few weeks ago aswell mate,

Shite news mate,sorry to hear about the terrier and hope you are back on your feet soon Slayer.Atb Kev

thats it kev shite news but it happens to the best of us mate it's the game were in just gutted for J,c that's who's dog it was he lost a good bitch a few weeks ago aswell mate,

That's hard to take.losing one terrier is tough but losing a second terrier all within a few wks is fair sickening. Hopefully ye have enough stock to help ur buddy out with a terrier if he's stuck. Hope you have a speedy recovery Atb Shovel

• Like 1

That's hard to take.losing one terrier is tough but losing a second terrier all within a few wks is fair sickening. Hopefully ye have enough stock to help ur buddy out with a terrier if he's stuck. Hope you have a speedy recovery Atb Shovel

it is sickening mate, we have a good few dogs between us all ,and one in pup aswell ,just offered him a bull Russell only 14mounths to bring on for him self that he can have plus he be out with us digging r dogs and am not gonna be on the spade for a good few weeks just watching the dogs and the lads do there thing
  • Like 1

I was gifted a nice little black bitch today,after having a bad run of it last season or so. Only 6 months but the hard works done with her, she'll be going for next season once school starts. There are still genuine lads about thankfully.

one thing you will realise when you lose one and on your arse is who really are your friends and who will help you out :-)
  • Like 4

I know how he feels happen to me a the being ov the season lost a good bitch dug the bitch walk her back to the truck she was busting for another 1 so put her in the boxes an drove ome I open the back ov the truck an she was cureled up stiff I was gutted still don't know how she died

• Like 1

I know how he feels happen to me a the being ov the season lost a good bitch dug the bitch walk her back to the truck she was busting for another 1 so put her in the boxes an drove ome I open the back ov the truck an she was cureled up stiff I was gutted still don't know how she died

thats bad news tha mate atb with the rest of the season
  • Like 1