husky crosses

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i know someone who races them and he and few friends went out to bring some new blood back. you are right what you say about them not being let off in this counrty but appartently over there its very diffrent. their onwers almost consider them hunting dogs as much as they do pulling dogs apparently, doing jobs like marking ice for seals, tracking scent........

My mate kept them for most of his life last time he was over in England some one said about doing the same breeding, he told them they were fxxking mad ( his words). They don't let them off where they come from as they would never get them back and its a different type of dog that they hunt with it looks similar but its not the same dog.

I have a Jeff Burrell puppy which has the denny Mathews stuff in her line. The Husky is obviously a long way back, maybe too far for comment. My young bitch is looking good and I cant remember having a lurcher puppy I liked more. Regards Warren

in the CW this week theres a litter, it says bred under jeffs supervision LOL they have greyhound, whippet, brittany, picary shepherd, match dogs laddie and tina turner , old -fashioned tumbler (with every breed you can think of in it),

Don't think he knows what he wants from a lurcher so just adds any new breed to come in the country.

Burrell seems to think that if he adds a bit of this and a dash of that then all the fractional amounts of all these additions will blend together to make a super dog, with only the good points of each breed coming out and none of that negative qualities. And he reckons his family has been breeding lurchers for 400 years, or is it 200? LOL If he hasn't got it right by now then he's doing something wrong! :D