Beddy Grey X Bull Grey

attachicon.gif20141210_153725.jpg

this is mine his dam was a bull grey x collie grey and his sire was a 3/4 grey 1/4 beddy

peng that's a quality looking hound just what I've been looking for to cover my bitch,she 7 yr old never had a litter,everyone around me has saluki bred dogs that I wouldn't ever entertain, but like a dash of collie.my little bitch will tackle anything that's put in front of her.what's he work like pm if you want☺atb dc

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Unfortunately because of a small disaster the only existing pictures of his mother are archived on here but they have appeared to of been deleted.

One of him when out today.

I've got one here but she's got a dash of whippet in her, plenty of pace but does lack a bit of wind tbh.

Posted Images

Look through this thread,always liked look of your dogs coco.

http://www.thehuntinglife.com/forums/topic/204045-beddy-x-bull-running-dogs/

thanks mate the blue dog is still here and the fawn dogs son and daughter here at the moment the blue dog is 13 in February and still running well atb
Big bad erine

Very nice dogs you have coco how much beddy and bull are in your dogs mate

I/4 of each mate if I want size I would want to go back to 1/4 bull 3/4 greyhound or same with 1/4 bedlington 3/4 greyhound then you should have better dogs on big open fields and plenty of distance between dog and quarry atb
  • Like 2

Most impressive dog I have ever seen was out of a Bedlington greyhound (heartbreak kennels) crossed to a saluki bull greyhound. I have a dog here that is line bred back to the above and is the best dog I have ever owned very hard and very head strong still at an old age

Most impressive dog I have ever seen was out of a Bedlington greyhound (heartbreak kennels) crossed to a saluki bull greyhound. I have a dog here that is line bred back to the above and is the best dog I have ever owned very hard and very head strong still at an old age

Sounds an interesting mix... Any pictures