Beddy Grey X Bull Grey

Hi all.

Just saw that pic of Fieldsporthunter's dog. I thought for my first post, I would like to say, that is one of the nicest specimens of a Lurcher I have seen on THL!

Credit where it's due. Can I ask, what is the exact breeding of this dog fella?

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Unfortunately because of a small disaster the only existing pictures of his mother are archived on here but they have appeared to of been deleted.

One of him when out today.

I've got one here but she's got a dash of whippet in her, plenty of pace but does lack a bit of wind tbh.

Posted Images

attachicon.gif20151003_085716~2.jpgsome of our haul from this year's trip to Scotland.bed/whip beddy/bull/grey and chocolate bull/grey.

Aint arsed about the chocolate bit but i'd bet you would not find a better cross (if you want specifics) for this type of graft. Great pics and well done. ;)

Heard your partial to a bit Galaxy.......

• Like 2

I ve always loved the look of the bed/grey cross but the two I did have were very independent and terrible sulky if scolded. We parted company. Now I'm older and have more patience I might try again perhaps.

Mine are exactly the same... The first cross is very hard work, if it wasn't for the canicom collar I think I'd have been beaten with her!! The 3/4grey 1/4 beddy is a lot less of a handful... I have a pup out of them both and she sulks at every little thing!!!

post-40585-0-01409100-1446885375.jpegpost-40585-0-99025200-1446885422_thumb.jpeg

post-40585-0-56096900-1446885570.jpeg

• Like 1

I ve always loved the look of the bed/grey cross but the two I did have were very independent and terrible sulky if scolded. We parted company. Now I'm older and have more patience I might try again perhaps.

Mine are exactly the same... The first cross is very hard work, if it wasn't for the canicom collar I think I'd have been beaten with her!! The 3/4grey 1/4 beddy is a lot less of a handful... I have a pup out of them both and she sulks at every little thing!!!

attachicon.gifimage.jpegattachicon.gifimage.jpeg

attachicon.gifimage.jpeg

I had planned on trying to find a beddy/bull x greyhound to breed next year but at the minute I don't think I really need another pup