Living The Dream..

You 2 are a right pair of bitches lol you can come live my dream if you want lugging great big wire root balled trees about from 8 till 5 then making time before and after to try get the mutts on something , must of been a right pain hunting all day then lamping all night hope ya had fun lads ?

• Like 1

never mind the jibbing weres the pics?

I never took my own camera this time Dai,I relied on JD to get some snaps but I think he must of been waiting for the dogs to get some fur in their gobs first lol but I woke up this morning with more fluff in my belly button then what Sparky & Boots could amass between them lmao.. Seriously though the dogs ran real good,had some great spins,nabbed a few..was grand ?

PSX_20151018_021001_zpsrqxmwplx.jpg

• Like 1

Ha ha , yes, I struggled with the camera, but I've maybe got one average piccy.....of our ratting and rabbiting trip. :tongue2:

Mindst you, it was good to see a proper red phone box. They're bloody rare these days.

I'm getting old...I'm still bloody knackered! Obviously no stamina ! When I was in my twenties I was bang at the game and a two day spell back to back wasn't a problem. But nowadays I feel tired, my knees hurt and I am still in shock at the price of those sausage sarnies. £4 and they were microwaved! Robbing b~$stards! :icon_eek: :icon_eek: :icon_eek:

• Like 2

Fuji really needs to feed that worm-ridden mongrel of his. This is what happens when it spies a Cornish Pasty!

Word of warning: Never try to hand feed it sausages. I made that mistake....... :yes::icon_eek: :icon_eek:

post-16-0-77430400-1446586182_thumb.jpg

Edited by J Darcy
  • Like 14

I feel for you boys,,, I do honest!!! While you've been roughing it abroad, out in the horrible fresh air, not living the dream... I've had the delight of being elbow deep in some fat b@tch's sh1t and fanny wrappers!!! Dirty cow could of used the loo upstairs, but no, just layered one Mr Whippy upon another, knowing full well I had to replace the whole thing... She didn't even chuck a bucket down... :bad: So give me a shout when you reach this dizzy height that I have, I'll be the first person to shake your hands... Hell I may even wash em first!!! :angel:

• Like 3

Fuji really needs to feed that worm-ridden mongrel of his. This is what happens when it spies a Cornish Pasty!

Word of warning: Never try to hand feed it sausages. I made that mistake....... :yes::icon_eek: :icon_eek:

You've got to feel for old Fuji, it cant be easy keeping all of them canine pickpockets in check. "Fuji this sausage is mouldy", Shut up and drink your gin"
  • Like 1

never mind the jibbing weres the pics?

I never took my own camera this time Dai,I relied on JD to get some snaps but I think he must of been waiting for the dogs to get some fur in their gobs first lol but I woke up this morning with more fluff in my belly button then what Sparky & Boots could amass between them lmao.. Seriously though the dogs ran real good,had some great spins,nabbed a few..was grand

PSX_20151018_021001_zpsrqxmwplx.jpg

glad you both had a good time and the dogs got a strech andy

• Like 1

y was it holding back was it waiting for the red sorce lol

• Like 4

now that is my sort of hunting

Mine too. We should get together and put a few pasties to bed. Haha

• Like 1