Mrs Rang Me In A Panic!

On sunday midday im out ferreting having a good time and i get a call from the mrs, as i pick up i can hear she is upset so i ask whats up...

"the dogs caught a rabbit" she says "and i think its someones pet!" :laugh:

fook me i couldnt stop laughing, shes took the dog out for a walk and it catches a over weight brown lop eared rabbit and she got it in the back of the car :doh:

she flap at anything i told her it wouldnt last long if the whippets had it because hes not soft atall..

anyway half hour later rabbits dead in boot and she starts crying because she feels terrible its someone pet!..

shes got some luck lately 2 days before someone reversed into her car lol

• Like 3

A pals mum once phoned him while we were out mooching ones and she was all in a panic as her terrier had gone up a pipe and was barking at something,we couldn't help but ask her to shove her phone up the pipe so we could listen to the dog working :laugh: ,the womans keeper husband went and got the dog and fox out in the end as we were miles away and he was closer :thumbs: ..

• Like 1

I had something similar wife ring one day crying down the phone I'm in work trying to figure out what's goin on she was put washing out and the young lad let the ferrets out into the garden witch the wife hate's the sight of them but the best part was I go home to find out one was in the house and herself sitting on the kitchen counter top still crying the two kid laughing the heads off

• Like 4

Mrs went nuts when the ridgeback caught a bird and brought it into the house flapping like a good un trying to get out. A few months ago the new pup caught a bird he was only 4 months old so I was impressed but she wasn't, the usual stuff how it's cruel etc. I just laughed and didn't bother trying to justify the pup. No point.

My missus was out the other week and the Whippet caught a big rabbit, very big in fact !

Anyhoo, she was a bit worried,,,, about how long to keep it in the slow cooker ! lol.

She even whipped off her T shirt to wrap it in to keep nosey eyes off it, (she had a sweatshirt on before yeh`s start) while she walked back to the motor.

• Like 4

My missus was out the other week and the Whippet caught a big rabbit, very big in fact !

Anyhoo, she was a bit worried,,,, about how long to keep it in the slow cooker ! lol.

She even whipped off her T shirt to wrap it in to keep nosey eyes off it, (she had a sweatshirt on before yeh`s start) while she walked back to the motor.

:laugh:

They flap at anything!! She got it off the dog and ran back to the car and was even worried because someone saw her running with it lol.. She paranoid someones following her next shes mental!