Absolutely Chuffed

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well after calling my Hancock pup everything under the sun for the last couple of months the penny had finally dropped !! Thanks to a member on here and his dog finally got her picking up rabbits for

Too many people write their dogs off and give up at the first hurdle some take time and need patience nice to read of your bitches success.

Well done no be long now she will be picking her runs lol only messing

Thanks lads !! Well pleased been a bit dishearting and not been getting on with the bitch but the last week or two she's been a different dog and last night was icing on the cake !! Be out in the morning mooching happy days !!

Good news and good on you for not giving up on her.

Was a struggle mate ! She never picked anything up even from a pup balls , skin , dead rabbits started to think something wrong with her mouth but she loved a fox tail and play tug of war with it ! So thought feck just keep taking her out penny will drop and she's no bother to have around

Was a struggle mate ! She never picked anything up even from a pup balls , skin , dead rabbits started to think something wrong with her mouth but she loved a fox tail and play tug of war with it ! So thought feck just keep taking her out penny will drop and she's no bother to have around
If you're pissed off with these collie twats they know it no matter how well you hide it but I'd bet now your happier with her she gets better and better.

If you're pissed off with these collie twats they know it no matter how well you hide it but I'd bet now your happier with her she gets better and better.
I know both my other lurchers got bull in them the ones very collie like but not that bad this one was a night for getting into the car to going back in the kennel lol but one step at a time now mate least I know she wants it now I can progress from there

I know both my other lurchers got bull in them the ones very collie like but not that bad this one was a night for getting into the car to going back in the kennel lol but one step at a time now mate least I know she wants it now I can progress from there
Plenty of times mine nearly got left when I got back to the car ;)
  • Like 1

Iv literally drove off with out mine a few times ?

Iv literally drove off with out mine a few times ?

Glad it's not just me then. Lol

I told you that even though she's gay she'd probably make a good dog :laugh: I blame the hex mate. . . . . its her pup :laugh:

Sure she will come now she will have plenty of chance lol ah that girl is most unlucky person iv ever seen lol

This time next year she will be a different dog mate. And yes. . . . . . I'm never getting on a plane with the hex mate put it that way!

P.S How's Steve? I'm surprised there hasn't been a photo of the little gangster!